SmolPupprrito

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So after years of training, i have finally achieved what i call "eternal nappiness"
While wearing my big boy pants, i have total bladder and bowel control, i can function normally at work or in public without worries
But when i'm wearing a nappy, i have little to no hesitation to wet or mess, just like an actual toddler, so while i'm padded in private i can finally embrace the full experience of an unpotty trained toddler ^.^
It feels so amazing to be selectively unchained from toilet training mentality, just by wearing a nappy instead of undies, and being able to embrace the feelings of being so vulnerable as an adult ^.^

• Wow
Reactions: Blekyss, Lumos, KCA and 6 others
SmolPupprrito said:
So after years of training, i have finally achieved what i call "eternal nappiness"
While wearing my big boy pants, i have total bladder and bowel control, i can function normally at work or in public without worries
But when i'm wearing a nappy, i have little to no hesitation to wet or mess, just like an actual toddler, so while i'm padded in private i can finally embrace the full experience of an unpotty trained toddler ^.^
It feels so amazing to be selectively unchained from toilet training mentality, just by wearing a nappy instead of undies, and being able to embrace the feelings of being so vulnerable as an adult ^.^
You are so true, wearing a nappy is just something else, I love it so so much

• Love
Reactions: SmolPupprrito and Hemix
I know this experience very well.good for you.

Reactions: SmolPupprrito
That’s what I long for and slowly getting there

SmolPupprrito said:
I got the same thing going on.
When I wear diapers I can easily poop and let my pee dribble out. This could be for days on end. Then when it's time to go back to underwear I have no issues with control. I can hold it till I get time to use the bathroom. I achieved this quite some time ago. It's a great experience too.

Last edited:
SmolPupprrito said:
Did you use hypnosis files to specifically train when only wearing or another method?

SmolPupprrito said:
How did you reach this? Did you use hypnosis files or just self train? It is a bit of a curiousity.

wowser81 said:
Did you use hypnosis files to specifically train when only wearing or another method?
Nope just repetition and having a safe space to do what i needed to do

Reactions: wowser81
TeddyBearCowboy said:
How did you reach this? Did you use hypnosis files or just self train? It is a bit of a curiousity.
Self train
When at home, if padded, then not let the toilet be an option, get the mind used to the association between the feeling of wearing a napy and wetting and messing, like seeing a toilet and being able to relieve yourself

Sunday I put a nappy on after not being able to dodo for days. Within 60 seconds I was leaking into without effort. Such a lovely feeling

Back