Non Gross AB/Little video chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, anyone know where you could chat via video with other ab's in a non sexual manner of either gender?

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Skype is good for this. Just have to get to know people. Lot's of people have Skype now adays.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I would recommend meeting people and then setting up a video chat with them. I don't foresee you being able to legitimately find someone in a random video chat site. I could be wrong though!

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Skype is good for this. Just have to get to know people. Lot's of people have Skype now adays.

I agree with BabyMitchy. Skype might be the best way to go. I use it a lot to chat with other AB/DL's.

BinkyBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I have a Skype for my personal life, but I've been on Chat roulette and Omeagle before. In fact I still remember I found a TBDL on Chat Roulette and I tried to talk to him (he was laying on his bed in diapers, stuffed animal, and paci...obviously doing what is well known for Chat Roulette) but he skipped me because I'm a dude. So obviously someone who gets off showing off his kink to random girls online. Gross.

Anywho. I'm open to creating a Skype for close friends within the AB community but I will barely use it to even begin with.

D

Deleted member 5880

Also open to the idea of Skype...though I feel paranoid about people recognizing me or being able to trace my ABDL activities to my identity...so in practice, I guess not really open to the idea? I have done Livestreams before for my DA account...but never anything where my face could be seen.

M

Marka

Set-up a separate Skype account for this particular interest...

-Marka

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
i dont have a problem with this. i have quite a few skype friends who are abdls and i chat with them al the time on skype. usually tho with new people who add me. i dont like to video with them straght away. i kinda like to get to know them a little first. plus the whole wearing of diapers and having binkies/paci's in there mouths and stuff really dosnt even make me think twice. i mean from one abdl to another its just us being ourselfs.

however the whole messing on cam and wetting oneself on cam is not really something i agree with. that part of it is a personel thing and should be kept so, not shared on the internet and used as material by people to get off over.

* over and out *

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Yeah, I am a little wary of using SKYPE here since I have my real name, phone and facebook connected to it.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I Skype with two people from adisc. My Skype settings are very tight.

keithandre1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
being new hear and reading your post i would agree with skype with members of adisc you can clearly see there profile and read all there threads or posts and get a very good description of who they are!! I would think anyone here with limited contribution or sharing there truths i wouldnt consider!! for example after reading your posts and profile I would feel comfortable with skype chat with you just to chat

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Yeah, I am a little wary of using SKYPE here since I have my real name, phone and facebook connected to it.

You can still create a separate Skype account. You can deconnect it from all of those things still right? For the other account?

Status
Not open for further replies.