• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Noisiest Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, Other
Hiya everyone,

What's your opinion on the noisiest/most crinkly/non discreet adult diaper on the market. I think Dry Comfort's are the loudest I've worn. Even with jeans on, it' still pretty obvious I have a diaper on. And it's not cause they're thick, as I'm sure most of you know. They are LOUD! :)

tommy

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Dry comforts are the loudest, and cheapest quality...

Depends are noisey as well.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I find noise to be an indication of cheaper plastic. The nicer plastic backed diapers are going to feel soft and pliable, and thus not as crinkly. That said, if you want crinkly, go for store brands if you can still find them.

englandfan13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
the cvs brand is very noisy, more so than depends. jeans usually help, but otherwise noisy.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
The loudest I have ever worn were Secure X Plus, I love the noise....
I found these to be much noisier than the Secure X-Plus. Unfortunately, aside from that, they're really poor diapers, not even as good as Depend Fitted Maximum Protection. Poor quality control as well, since I found missing tapes just in the single bag I received. Still, if you're all about embarssing noise, these should turn that particular crank.

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I find noise to be an indication of cheaper plastic. The nicer plastic backed diapers are going to feel soft and pliable, and thus not as crinkly. That said, if you want crinkly, go for store brands if you can still find them.
I hear you bro! Depends plastic quality is usually bog standard for store brands (the plastic ones anyway) So that explains the noise. The top of the line ones (abenas, etc) have tightly wrapped plastic, reducing noise.

Some of the higher brands have crinkly plastic too, though.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The loudest I have ever worn were Secure X Plus, I love the noise....
Same here. That huge taping zone crinkles like no other. It is impossible to pull a tab off of it without making a huge ruckus.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I also agree Promise are (were, do they still make them?) and it's sister brand Dry Comfort are very loud.

The old version of the cloth covered Tena Ultra has a tape panel that is louder than most plastic diapers.

Attends #8 was the loudest of the Attends. (As with most attends product no longer made.) I think it has something to do with how thin the diapers are. Less padding = louder diaper?

Kendal producs are loud too. Wings choice diapers are pretty. I think I have a few left some place from a sample pack. The Simplicity line is also very loud. (1 tape diaper.)

I don't know the name of the noisiest diaper I ever tried, I assume they are no longer made. I bought them from a website that no longer exists. They are uber thin, with super loud plastic. The fit is bad, and they make Depends look like a Bambino.

Another thing I think makes a diaper louder is the fit. If it is loose fitting the diaper will crinkle more.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
O.k. I think I found a new Noisiest diaper. UltraShield Plus. There is no hiding the crinkle in this diaper.

Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
if you are in the u.k.
go to cuddlz.com for noisey diapers and noisey plastic pants

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Do some people have notice that generally, diapers are noisier when they are wet, or it's just an hallucination? That what I notice with Abena X-Plus and Molicare Super Plus.

Thanks to answers!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Attends and Secures are Loud....we have some blue diapers here too...and they are even louder...but i dunno what they are , any ideas?

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
depends have always been the noisiest i have worn until i got some kendall wings. Holy cow, I had a cotton diaper cover and jeans on and my wife was walking next to me... Yeah with in 2 min, "are you wearing a diaper right now?" I of course said yes, I don't wear much in the day around her, she said it was really noisy, Made me happy but also made me aware that anyone else around me that day was going to know hands down, no question that that guy was diapered.

Cool.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Attends and Secures are Loud....we have some blue diapers here too...and they are even louder...but i dunno what they are , any ideas?
Could be old school Tena's. I have a bag of "Classic" Tena's that are blue with huge crinkly tape landing zones that make them very loud.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
the Kendall are blue and don't have tape landing zone, also they have 3 tapes with out the re tape attachment. really simple diapers, they are a common instructional diaper. could be either one really.

Role
Babyfur
Well.. It's not a diaper, but theres this weird 'crinkle paper' you can buy for your cat. It's basically... Paper designed to crinkle. I guess cats are supposed to find it amusing?

But, if your into crinkling and don't want to wear a low-quality diaper to get it, you can perhaps fashion a diaper cover out of that. I can say if it'll work, but it seems like it would ^^;;

The stuff has little designs on it, too, which could also be fun X3

Status
Not open for further replies.