Noise/Crinkle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If this thread was already done, I apologize for repetition. The similar threads didn't seem to really ask the same exact question.

When I'm sitting at home, doing my thing, I love the sound of crinkling as the diaper moves and whatnot. I was wondering what was the loudest diaper any of you had worn, because I really love the loud sounds of crinkling when at home.

As a bonus question, what would you say is the most quiet diaper you've ever worn? What do you wear when you want to be discreet? (I know that this has been asked a bunch)

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'd have to say the loudest diaper for me that is currently manufactured would have to be the Attends with waistband. Crinkly goodness. As for the quietest, probably under jams. Those things don't make a peep.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Tranquility is noisy. But the loudest I have ever worn is Dry Comforts. Those are very loud diapers. The other two diapers that are quietest that I have worn is Tena Slip Maxi and the Tena Super Briefs. The diapers that I wear now is Bambinos, Dry 24/7 diapers. They are noisy diapers but not as loud as Dry Comforts. :)

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Depends Overnight, back in the 90s.
Absorbancy: 1
Noise:10

CuriousOne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other
I hear the "fun time" and "happy daze" plastic pants from Fetware are incredibly crinkly. They are advertised as being loud. The only reason I have not looked into them is worrying they might be too loud and crinkling, enough to be heard through my bedroom walls/door in the morning before I get dressed might be...awkward. So I would need more opinions on if they are loud enough but not too loud, etc. before I looked into buying them next time I got some money.

As for diapers...I have no money for diapers. :sad:

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I have not tried them yet, but supposedly PEVA Gerber White plastic pants sold by baby-pants are very loud.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
For me it's Attends Waistband Style, also Aww So Cute aren't very quiet either.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think the loudest I have ever tried is Dignity ultra shield plus diapers.

C

CrinklySiren

I absolutely ADORE the crinkle diapers make, and in my years of collecting various diapers i've come up with the following ~~~

In terms of decent - great quality:

Loudest: AB Universe diapers, Unique Wellness, Aww So Cute.
Intermediate: Bambinos, Abena, Tena, Fabines
Quietest: Molicares

In terms of Practical - Good quality:

Loudest: Tranquility ATN
Intermediate: Total Dry Plus
Quietest: Superio Briefs

In terms of Terrible - Fair quality:

Loudest: Attends, Depends
Intermediate: Most baby diapers (only put in this category since most baby diapers don't work well for adult sized people)
Quietest: Assurance or Certainty briefs from Walmart or Walgreen's.

LittleT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have not tried them yet, but supposedly PEVA Gerber White plastic pants sold by baby-pants are very loud.

Yea, I have these and they are super loud! Even under jeans... I love it when I'm home alone but impossible to hide :)

CuriousOne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other
I think the loudest I have ever tried is Dignity ultra shield plus diapers.

Because THATS not ironic. You have IC? No worries we will shield your dignity...by making it crinkle so loudly EVERYONE knows you are wearing a diaper. They had some brilliant product designers, clearly.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Because THATS not ironic. You have IC? No worries we will shield your dignity...by making it crinkle so loudly EVERYONE knows you are wearing a diaper. They had some brilliant product designers, clearly.

You misunderstood... the diapers have dignity. As much shit as they take their dignity is strong.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Lille Classic's (green) (I don't know if they're European or just UK) have a very high waistband - goes to half an inch over the belly button - and that crinkles that mad. Other crinkly nappies I've tried - ones that come close to the one I've just mentioned - are the ones with almost shopping-bag-style-plastic wings, these are the Flufsans and the UK Attends Regular Plus Slips - both those are available in the UK but only via the internet.
Quietest are the Tena Slip Maxi's, they just keep holding their (capital C) shape - holding their shape longer than other brands in comparison as well if you're interested. Shame about the rain today. bringmesunshine

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I would say I think Attends are the loudest I've worn.

LittleInNC

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
My vote for loudest goes to Nightingale Extra briefs - I came across them at a thrift store and picked them up just for fun. The noise is like wearing a plastic grocery bag they're so loud. As far as quality/absorbency, I'd put them at the Depends level - definitely a cheap institutional diaper. But they're fun enough when I'm alone.

As for quietest plastic backed, in my experience I'd go with the Molicare Super Plus - soft plastic feel without all the noise.

Cor1olis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tranquility ATNs and the Depends Protection With Tabs are both incredibly loud; I don't know which one to say is louder...although the landing pads on Bellissimos are also really noisy if you don't wear something to keep it still....

Blacksmith

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd have to say the loudest diaper for me that is currently manufactured would have to be the Attends with waistband. Crinkly goodness. As for the quietest, probably under jams. Those things don't make a peep.

I will second that the attends are very loud.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This thread went pretty well!

I'm compiling a list of diapers to try based off of what you guys have said. Thanks for the info guys! :3

Millbay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
Hi there
I am currently in a dual branded Attends and they have a slight reassuring squeak!

Status
Not open for further replies.