• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

No voice, no choice

What theme should my special edition diaper have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Customizer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to my third thread. Today I present to you a poll featuring what I will "customize" in the coming months to post in the forum gallery.

If you remember the former TBDL Web site, you may remember my "Christmas Edition" diaper.

Now is your chance to choose.

Next week I will order the Bambino Bianco. Forum members have their choice from the above poll about how I customize a diaper, all the way to the tape strip.

Choose the holiday or designer theme you would like to see.

Give me your graphical input, please. I am sure there are many creative members at this forum.

Let's here your voice.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Where's the poll?

I think you should go with Hallowe'en theme diapers. Bright orange diaper printed all over with ghosts and dark purple bat-wing tapes. Yeah!

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I personally would do a new years one. Then you can be baby new year.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Haloween seems too scary but I love christmas so do christmas you do not want to see an angry lego >=(

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Christmas diapers could be very cute. Make 'em bulky- brings up thoughts of a toddler waddling towards the Christmas tree after a visit from Santa.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think a super thick(so you waddel) christmas diaper with a comfy sleeper is the greatest look, I may do that this year for christmas after I come back from dinner at my borthers place.

I will be here by myself so I may as well enjoy a nice thick diaper for sleepeing if I can.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
LOL, Gucci!!!

Nothing could beat a diaper that has a bit of class and some serious style about it lol
But honestly, I just want to see what a designer name diaper would look like :p

Go for it, pimp my diaper! :D hehe

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I voted 'Christmas, very bulky'!

I would love to have my diaper decorated in christmas lights (drawings of them anyway, nothing worse than melting diaper :()

*loves Christmas lights*

Customizer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
This thread is still open. Please keep voting. I voted "Christmas--very bulky." Read my latest blog entry for more information.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I voted Christmas- very bulky, cause waking up on Christmas morning in a big wet diaper and footie pajamas and running for the tree to see what you got can't be beat.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
deffinatly cristmas. moderate bulky so you can have more mobility. little cristmas trees (ohh lala)

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I voted Christmas - Very bulky. What can i say, 'tis the season to be merry, and can you get much more merrier than being in a fresh diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.