No time for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank9127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I see there are so many posts here on ADISC wow where to start I work four days and have little time to post and read so many new posts. How do some of you keep up with all this. It would take me many many hours to view all this . How do you all keep up.

Frank9127 said:
I see there are so many posts here on ADISC wow where to start I work four days and have little time to post and read so many new posts. How do some of you keep up with all this. It would take me many many hours to view all this . How do you all keep up.

I get on in the evening, either when I return home from work or after I get my wife on her dialysis machine. She does home, kidney dialysis and I'm her dialysis partner. Anyway, I go to the new posts section and just look at the new posts. I go there every night, so I shouldn't be missing much that way. I don't have time to read the stories because they're often long. Sometimes I run short of time and then I just click on the threads that look serious, like someone needing help. I don't want anyone to hurt themselves.

I have a set routine at night that includes looking at ADISC. I try to look at all new posts but I look only in certain forums. That is, I completely ignore some of the forums. I realize I may be missing some really good threads but I just don't have the time to read everything. I will read something on one of my non-read forums if it is mentioned in another post and I feel I want some more information.

You need to prioritize and not worry about what you can not get to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back