"No one seems to notice because no one says anything"

What's really going on here in your opinion?

• No one actually notices

Votes: 75 44.6%
  • Some people notice by when they do, they don't say anything

Votes: 90 53.6%
  • People come up to me and tell me they know I'm wearing diapers

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
"No one seems to notice because no one says anything", I read this all the time on these forums. So I've got some pretty strong opinions about this but I don't want them to influence the poll so lets vote and discuss.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
LePew said:
"No one seems to notice because no one says anything", I read this all the time on these forums. So I've got some pretty strong opinions about this but I don't want them to influence the poll so lets vote and discuss.
do you really want to be noticed I personally try to be as discrete as possible but I am incontinent not abdl

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and LinkDL

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
dpcare said:
do you really want to be noticed I personally try to be as discrete as possible but I am incontinent not abdl
Nope. But I see stuff posted like “no one notices my megamax because they don’t say anything”. So I figured it’s a good time to discuss this topic.

I keep reading that people think no one notices those bulky wet diapers because no one says anything….

Last edited:
  • Haha

PyjamaBoyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I wore a megamax when I met another ABDL and he said that he couldn’t tell and was surprised when I told him. I guess you can be discreet if you try

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
PyjamaBoyBlue said:
I wore a megamax when I met another ABDL and he said that he couldn’t tell and was surprised when I told him. I guess you can be discreet if you try
Megamax swells so much after a few wettings. I’m guessing your megamax was nearly dry at this time?

Reactions: diapeybabybrian, GatoChihuahua and todderhr

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I’v tried to notice people and have literally never, without a doubt, seen anyone wearing a diaper under their clothes before. I don’t think people are looking and if they do see then they aren’t thinking that a person might be in a diaper.

Reactions: babyky and sbmccue

PyjamaBoyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
It was fairly dry when we first met, but by the time I changed it was pretty wet. Maybe he’d made up his mind earlier on.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and todderhr

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
If you wear diapers in public often enough, it seems reasonable to assume that somebody will eventually notice. But probably,... hopefully,... those who notice will say nothing to you. That would be my expectation--as an adult in an adult setting, anyway. If I was a kid wearing diapers to school, my expectations would be somewhat different!

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, GatoChihuahua, Belarin and 2 others

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My experience has been that most people never notice or have the slightest clue I have diapers and rubber pants on, not mention that they are wet. But realistically some folks do notice and say nothing. I've been wearing diapers on and off all my adult life because diapers bring me so much pleasure, especially when I out in public and can wet myself whenever I like. But I have been asked several times over the years if I had diapers on, always in circumstances where I've gotten close to someone, usually a girl I was interested in, and she got a little touchy feely with me, and other times when my diapers were notice by someone, like doing laundry.

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Some people "may" notice
I wear 24-7
I never seen anyone wearing
People are very in their own lives.
Even if people notice why would they say anything? Maybe if they are a jerk or bully and have a mean comment to say.

What are people expecting "hey I see you wear a diaper, I do too" ?

odds of that happening are basically 0

Even comments of "hey sweetie, your diaper is showing" is just for fictional diaper stories.

If you're wearing pants & shirt over your waist line likely no one will see and if they do the vast majority will say nothing.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, GatoChihuahua, PyjamaBoyBlue and 2 others

IDKaLittle

Just keep swim-ming...Just keep swim-ming...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I'll preface this with saying I'm usually pretty observant of my environment and those around me when I'm out running errands, and I've never noticed any reaction from anyone. That doesn't mean nobody has noticed. Just not that I can tell. Also I don't know what people are looking at behind me as I'm walking.

I'm usually pretty discreet when I go out, especially if I'm wearing leggings - which is most of the time when I run errands. I'll be sure I'm wearing a shirt that falls low enough to cover things and it's almost always black leggings 'cause they hide contours. But there's definitely been days where I just DGAF and wear a shorter shirt cause it's whatever I happen to be wearing. I remember once going out in a shorter shirt and grey leggings - a DGAF day and I put zero thought into it. It was pretty obvious I was wearing a diaper and I regretted it about halfway through the store! There's a possibility someone noticed the bulge on one of those days and didn't say anything. Those DGAF days are also when I'm paying a lot less attention to others for reactions because, well, I DGAF at the moment.

If I'm wearing jeans I usually don't worry too much about the length of my shirt as long and it covers the waistband. I'm sure there's been a few random waistband peeks while I'm reaching for something on a high shelf but I'm pretty sure nobody's noticed. If I'm out to a bar you bet it's jeans and a long shirt because I want NOBODY to see.

Once I was crouched down in a store looking at something on the bottom shelf and realized my shirt had pulled up in back revealing the back of my diaper hanging out of my jeans. I looked behind me as I stood up and there was some dude standing directly behind me staring down at me. Pretty much straight up busted. He looked stunned but didn't say anything. Creepy AF in retrospect, but, well, I WAS wearing a diaper...
I just walked away and finished my shopping.

I know there's a lot of controversy about how much is acceptable to let the general public see. I've come around to just not giving a fuck. I recently ran completely out of those. The well is dry. No refill in sight. I know I'm not pushing a kink on anyone. I'm not getting off on people seeing my diaper. I'm wearing it for me. And if someone wants to point out my bulge and take issue with the fact that I'm wearing a diaper, I'll ask them why they're looking at my crotch. My business, not theirs.

Last edited:
Reactions: chamberpot, PDIAPER215, Lyric and 3 others

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
1 out of maybe a thousand people might notice. It is pretty rare, but I have caught at least a few people who probably noticed, they all did the same look. Maybe 1 in a hundred out of those would say anything so it is basically a nil chance. I cover up well enough and don't flaunt it, I take some care but I don't take obsessive care. If I make a mistake like bend in the wrong way or grab something from high and diaper peeks it is not the end of the world.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and SparkyDog

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Lots of people go by the idea that while they don’t flaunt it, or take extraordinary actions to hid it. I wear a onsie and a t-shirt over top and some larger than needed jeans and if people notice they were the one looking at my crotch in the first place.

I have never had somebody say to me, “are you diapered?”
I am certain that i would admit it and say “yes i need them” and leave it at that.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and MetalDan86

Heyo1138

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I normally wear a Tena pull up out and about but every once and a while if I feel like I need more protection I wear a Tena Stretch Ultra and I normally wear hockey jerseys in the winter so I don’t have to worry about my bulge or waistband being seen. Summer is a lot harder but I tuck in my shirt and hope it stays, but no one has told me. Or noticed as far as I know.

Last edited:

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I do my best not to show ,but I'm sure there been a few times that they notice !

PaddedArtist90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Well I'm standing in fleet services on the M3 uk and I'm wearing an NRU STR8UP with green tight trackies on for comfort, if someone's noticed they sure as heck haven't said anything. @[email protected]

utjerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
If a person wears diapers daily, or even frequently, eventual someone will notice even if the wearer is stealthy about it. If out in public, generally it’s no big deal. However, if one is around friends or coworkers and frequently wearing a diaper, regardless of how well you hide it, someday your secret will be known to someone else. And yes, they may not say a word to you about it. When someone says, “Be confident while wearing”, take that to also mean to not be afraid to “own it” when others find out.

Reactions: mhb53, Lyric, greatlake5 and 4 others

GatoChihuahua

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I feel like most people aren't going to say anything if they notice. I never have, and I see people every day wearing. Mostly older folks, but not ALWAYS 😂. Sorry puns are so lowly, but Punny as heck!

It's too personal a subject to bring up without there being a very close personal relationship to facilitate such a question or comment. Most people would keep it to themselves, but might still make fun and spread gossip behind your back

I assume diaper if I can't see clearly two separate butt cheeks on an individual. Also any gap between the upper thighs is a tell. Waddling is also a give away. 🙄

Everyone I bother to notice gets a head-to-toe Sherlock Holmes assessment. I can't help it, but I keep my assumptions and conclusions entirely to myself.

I believe it's a faux pax to show ones underwear in public, but more of a mistake for someone to start up a dialogue about it immediately upon noticing.

It's definitely inappropriate to discern the type of underwear another person is wearing with x-ray like vision, and then go ask that person so you can feel vindicated.

AComputerGuy

Not a BIG KID yet
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
People who you are around alot will notice

Strangers are less likely too notice

Out of both of them people the ones who notice will most likely not say anything some will question

Majority of people won't notice or won't say anything

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear my pocket nappy when I take my aunt out and that’s well stuffed , No one has noticed yet