No one has posted this yet so I am going to do it this year. Star Wars Day.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
1620132014763.png 1620132051044.png

1620132078721.png

1620132133709.png 1620132269668.png

Maybe I do have something better to do with my time, but I am a Little! and I am having a break from studding "The failure of housing supply to keep up with rising demand has wide social and economic implications."

Yes I am at Uni (school.) studding like a good Little.

And you wouldn't really suspect anything else from me really. Would you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink, Traveller, WillFord384 and 2 others
1620133817159.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Traveller, WillFord384, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Oh my. How could i forget this. The person i lived together with for four years was very into celebrating the 4th of May and pi-day. If i should have the force i want covid to go away.

• Haha
Reactions: Traveller, Mal8, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Wowsers. I'm blown away, just like Alderaan!

Steven Tyler dressed up in a teddy bear suit once. E-wok This Way... 🤭 🧸

May the Fourth be with you! And don't overdo Cinco de Mayo tomorrow or you'll experience the Revenge of the Fifth! 😲🌮🌯:sick:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Traveller, WillFord384, Mal8 and 1 other person
Sadly, I don't get excited over the day. I saw the original 3 movies in the theater when they originally released, and I really enjoyed them.. but since the phantom menace, the series has been ruined for me. The force awakens was the first and only movie I've ever walked out on in the theater for being so bad and never bothered to watch another SW movie in the theater. Don't even get me started on the changes made to the original movies by Lucas. Movies, especially classics, should not be changed after release.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I was never a SW zealot-fan myself. It was fun and all, but it didn't thrill me to the core as much as it did others. The chief complaint I have was that the order was so scattered, much like the Hannibal Lecter movie series...and don't get me started on Hannibal Rising: they never should've cast Gaspard Ulliel for Hannibal when Gordon Currie had everything the role required per precedent set by Sir Anthony Hopkins.

Just another injustice in Hollywood. But that's how it ended up. Yet I gotta admit, seeing Darth Vader Force-Crush things was pretty (inter)stellar! 😲 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: Traveller and Mal8
TeddyUrsadorable said:
Sadly, I don't get excited over the day. I saw the original 3 movies in the theater when they originally released, and I really enjoyed them.. but since the phantom menace, the series has been ruined for me. The force awakens was the first and only movie I've ever walked out on in the theater for being so bad and never bothered to watch another SW movie in the theater. Don't even get me started on the changes made to the original movies by Lucas. Movies, especially classics, should not be changed after release.
This might help.

Reactions: Traveller and BobbiSueEllen
Considering the Jawa walk in a single line so as not to reveal their numbers, I'm halfway tempted to bury Legos in their sand-trail...that'll have 'em all leapin' for clean sand faster than you can say "Obi-Wan Kenobi" and that'll reveal all! *evil grin, cackling* 😲:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Traveller and siysiy
i am going to celebrate star wars day today by watching the original trilogy with some friends and lots of food 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, Mal8 and BobbiSueEllen
An oldie-but-goodie...sung to Styx's "Blue Collar Man". Enjoy!

Ooh!
Give me a robe, I've got the Force, you see;
For Master Yoda, I'll strive.
I'm just a fool who wants to be a Jedi Knight
To keep the Jedi alive!

My father turned evil,
My uncle and aunt:
I saw them fried at their place.
But give me an X-wing
'Cause I've got the will
To blast off into deep space!
I'll take the...

Long fights,
Unbeatable odds!
Losing my hand to some a-hole,
If it takes...
All that
To be one with the Force,
Well, I'm gonna be a Lightsaber Man!

Tell me to let go
And trust in the Force.
Off my computer goes, Ben.
This is my last time flying down a Death Star trench.
So, if I'm not shot...
I'll take the...

Long fights,
Unspeakable truths,
Taking those long deadly faaaalls!
As long as...
I get
A mechanical hand,
Well, I'm gonna be a Lightsaber Maaaan,

Keeping my mind off of Leia now,
'Cause Obi-wan: he seems to have something to say...
Palpatine!
Can he be all I fear he is?
I close my eyes
And lightning is toasting my haaaair!

(Guitar solo)

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah!

I'll take the
Long fights.
Electrical shocks!
Watching the Emperor faaaalll! I'll
Do that
To make up with my dad,
And I'm gonna be a lightsaber maaaaannn...

Doot-doo-doot-doo, doot-doo-doo-doo!
(And Leia loves Han!), doot-doo-doo-doo!
Doot-doo-doot-doo, doot-doo-doo-doo!
Doot-doo-doot-doo, doo...

I'll take the
Long nights
Without any broads!
Partying down with the Ewoks!
But then I'll
See Dad
With Yoda and Ben!
So, I'm gonna have a lightsaber,
Had to build a lightsaber,
But it's my own lightsaber, maaaan!

Alright!

Believe it...! 🤘🤭🥳

• Love
Reactions: Traveller
Ewok are you all talking about?

I found my parody, Stair Wars the other day whilst looking for stuff for another thread.

animated-smileys-starwars-004.gif

• Love
Here is a golden oldie for you all.

What do you do with your schools camera editing equipment and to much time on your hands.

NorGirlBaby said:
Oh my. How could i forget this. The person i lived together with for four years was very into celebrating the 4th of May and pi-day. If i should have the force i want covid to go away.
I love pi 😉

1620149030967.png

May The Fourth Be With You 2021.jpg

FB_IMG_1620195291353.jpg

I need a burrito.

I rinsed out a Best Foods jar under the kitchen faucet. It was a Sink o' de Mayo. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
siysiy said:
This might help.

That was great, mainly because they skipped 100% of the Anakin/Padme love story :)

• Haha
Technically, I've only seen 'The Empire Strikes Back' and 'The Phantom Menace'; I know I saw 'A New Hope' and 'Return of the Jedi' when I was young, but so much time has passed, I couldn't tell you what happens in them beyond their most iconic and commonly-known scenes, nor how they even start or end.

I've heard people jokingly say that "I've never seen 'Star Wars'" is a new kind of badge of smug hipster pride, but I've never deliberately avoided seeing it, I just never got around to it. Ironically, 'Spaceballs' was one of my favorite films as a kid, and my love of trashy B-movies led me to seeing 'Star Wars' rip-offs like 'Battle Beyond the Stars' and 'Star Crash', but I just never ended up in a position where I was readily able to watch 'Star Wars' or somebody wanted to show it to me.

I have, however, seen 'The Holiday Special' numerous times (especially with the comedic commentary from RiffTrax) and I love it, if only because I love cheesy '70s variety shows. It may not be good, and some may even say it's a black mark on the franchise, but come on, that Jefferson Starship song still rocks.

Last edited:
Just doing a quick test of a restricted (selected viewer) album as a test; who can see this:
full

Don't worry, all those who can't see it as I only selected members likely to be on (or who I see more often).
Astro Boy for for everybody :
AstroBoy.gif

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and BobbiSueEllen
Back