• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

No need for depends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
I have just ordered a 30pk of molicare's and a sample pack of abi-forms from xpmedical. They will be delivered in probably about a week. These are my first good diapers because i have been stuck using depends for a while but i finally found how to ordering online in a way that would work for me!:smile1:

Role
Diaper Lover
and what way might that be?
I have told my mom that i am a DL and she is fine with it, so i will have them delivered to her house (my parents are divorced). Since i am only 15 i don't have a debit card to pay for them but i bought a $50 visa gift card and was able to use that. It all worked out.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
molicare are still one of my favorite diapers out there, you will enjoy them a lot. just curious what are they excatly. molicare super plus?? supers or just pluses?? either way you got yourself a good diaper there. jsut curious on what type they are.

Jared

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Molicare Super Plus are good but they bunch up a bit between the legs which can lead to leaking so I prefer Abriform X-Plus. With those, however, the tapes aren't the best so my wife adds a supplemetal strip of tape on each side.

Jared

Role
Diaper Lover
molicare are still one of my favorite diapers out there, you will enjoy them a lot. just curious what are they excatly. molicare super plus?? supers or just pluses?? either way you got yourself a good diaper there. jsut curious on what type they are.
I got just the supers because i could get a pack of 30 for just about $32 which seamed like a very good deal.

Jared said:
Molicare Super Plus are good but they bunch up a bit between the legs which can lead to leaking so I prefer Abriform X-Plus. With those, however, the tapes aren't the best so my wife adds a supplemetal strip of tape on each side.
I also got a sample pack of these so i am interested to try them out.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
even the supers are a great diaper, you will enjoy those lots im sure of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.