• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

No, my username isn't an accidental typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fennecy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
It's a play on words, so that makes it an intentional typo. :tongueout:

Hey, y'all! I'm Fennecy! I'm just a guy living in the beautiful American Southeast who likes to take pictures of nature, peck on a PC keyboard, and sleep late on the weekends.

I've had AB related desires ever since I was little, but only in the past few years have I actually acted upon them. I remember during the very early days of my research into what it meant to be an AB/DL, I stumbled across some Babyfur artwork. One thing lead to another, and I ended up becoming a member of two fandoms that week. :smile1:

As I said earlier, I'm really into photography (Nikon D3200, for those interested). I like to take dramatic nature shots, but I've done some portrait work and group shots in the past. Also, I like to spend a fair amount of time outdoors, doing outdoors-y type things, like kayaking, swimming, hiking, camping, off-roading, and occasionally fishing and hunting. When I'm not outside, I like to sit down and play a few games on my PC. I play a little bit of everything, from Simulators and Indies, to RPGs and FPSs.

Back a while ago, I finally got the courage to join up with ADISC and create an account. However, that was, literally, a few days after the switch to the current 18+ member age limit. As you can see, I patiently waited for my time to come, and here I am! It's been a good while since I was active in an online forum, so it may take me a little bit to get back into the swing of things. When I do, though, I hope to be an active and helpful member of the community.

I appreciate y'all taking the time to read all that, and wish y'all the best of days.

Fennecy said:
It's a play on words, so that makes it an intentional typo. :tongueout:

Hey, y'all! I'm Fennecy! I'm just a guy living in the beautiful American Southeast who likes to take pictures of nature, peck on a PC keyboard, and sleep late on the weekends.

I've had AB related desires ever since I was little, but only in the past few years have I actually acted upon them. I remember during the very early days of my research into what it meant to be an AB/DL, I stumbled across some Babyfur artwork. One thing lead to another, and I ended up becoming a member of two fandoms that week. :smile1:

As I said earlier, I'm really into photography (Nikon D3200, for those interested). I like to take dramatic nature shots, but I've done some portrait work and group shots in the past. Also, I like to spend a fair amount of time outdoors, doing outdoors-y type things, like kayaking, swimming, hiking, camping, off-roading, and occasionally fishing and hunting. When I'm not outside, I like to sit down and play a few games on my PC. I play a little bit of everything, from Simulators and Indies, to RPGs and FPSs.

Back a while ago, I finally got the courage to join up with ADISC and create an account. However, that was, literally, a few days after the switch to the current 18+ member age limit. As you can see, I patiently waited for my time to come, and here I am! It's been a good while since I was active in an online forum, so it may take me a little bit to get back into the swing of things. When I do, though, I hope to be an active and helpful member of the community.

I appreciate y'all taking the time to read all that, and wish y'all the best of days.

Howdy and welcome to ADSIC. It's always nice to see new members. Especially new cub ones. :thumbsup:

I will admit, that I really like the artwork myself. I've only been a member of the furry community for about a year now. I'm still not sure if I'm really a member, but I really do like the art.

That's really cool about your photography. I really need to get a better camera. I like to take pictures to preserve things, but I'm not very good about them. I need to take some time to learn more about taking better pictures.

Don't worry about getting back into the swing of the forums. I too, will sometimes not be able to get on here for days or weeks. Life sometimes draws our attention away.

AbbyDell said:
Hello Hello~

What are few games that make your "Top list" of sorts? I am a big fan of dem vidya games.
Also, adorable fox photo. Favorite fuzzy friend of mine. :D

My current favorite would have to be Euro Truck Simulator 2. It's one of the few games that I can just sit down and be entertained with for hours on end. I'm also starting to get into the 3rd Witcher game pretty heavily. Farming Sim. 15, Cities: Skylines, GMod, and MineCraft are on the list, too. Some games that don't have much replay-ability, but have outstanding gameplay and story elements are Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, and the two pieces in the Shelter series.

I think that about sums up my list. Got any titles you wanna share?

I didn't even notice almost all of those were sandbox games. I guess that explains why the first 3 recommended game tags steam has for me are, Open world, Sandbox, and Simulation. lol

AbbyDell said:
What is the Shelter series all about? I never heard of it, but I like the story type games. Like the Telltale games.

You play as a momma animal in both (Badger in the first; Lynx in the second), and you must raise your babies to adulthood; in the beginning, you hunt/scavenge for them and protect them from predators until they can protect themselves. The first game was pretty linear in level design and progression. The second was expanded to a much more(irony incoming) sandbox style of gameplay. If you can find them on sale, I highly recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back