No more wallflower, hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I am a dl and have been off and on since I was 18, when I moved out of my folks home. Before that I couldn't figure out how to get diapers; but, did enjoy wetting my pants when I was alone. As for the title; I use to just sitting in the corner of a chatroom or forums and read what others post. I really don't want to be that way any more and would like to talk to others. If anyone wants to drop a line I will answer you right away. Thanks J.D.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Welcome to the forums.:smile: No need to stay in the background around here. Jump right in and post whenever you get the urge so we can get to know you. Thanks for the intro.

~Pramrider

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hmm ever read " The Perks of Being a Wallflower"? its a great book.. sorry your title reminded me of it.. anyways enjoy your stay here at ADISC if you have any questions please don't hesiate to ask... i hope to see you posting around

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you. No I have never read that book before. I will be posting more as I learn more.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Hey welcome and glad to see you are taking a more active role. It's good to see more of us participating.

D

Deleted member 221

greeting, hope you have a wonderful - and long stay at adisc.
A great community where *B/DL's from all over the world are welcome

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Sup.

Your name looks familiar to me for some reason... hmm...

Welcome though :D

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
nice avatar dude inuyasha is sexy as hell and he rocks btw welcome to the forums hope you injoy your stay xD

Status
Not open for further replies.