No More Monthly Donation Goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Just noticed the monthly goal/contributions rec'd. notation no longer appears at the top of the main page. Is there still a set monthly goal, or is it now donate what and when you can, hopefully with the end-of-month total up around the old goal amount? I thought having it posted was more of a stimulous for people to donate, knowing it cost money to run a site, but maybe my way of thinking is all wrong which is entirely possible.

~Pramrider

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Just noticed the monthly goal/contributions rec'd. notation no longer appears at the top of the main page. Is there still a set monthly goal, or is it now donate what and when you can, hopefully with the end-of-month total up around the old goal amount? I thought having it posted was more of a stimulous for people to donate, knowing it cost money to run a site, but maybe my way of thinking is all wrong which is entirely possible.

~Pramrider

I didn't even notice until I read this thread :sweatdrop:

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
well from what i got out of it the new goal is going to be $150 or around there. i'm not saying that it might be something moo might adhere to (since last i heard he is out of a pc) but if like 10% of the users donate a dollar every month then that'll cover the server costs. pretty easy right?

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Might be because Moo is offline for a while and can't check the donations to see if they are correct.

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Well i haven't talked to moo, but he likes to mess around with things... i would bet theres a good chance the donation bar comes back... He may very well have disabled it because he doesn't have net right now to keep it updated. The monthly donation thing seems half done... the options are a bit bugged with it showing twice and such... Looks like he didn't get to finish it.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
The donation bar is unfortunately not compatible with the option to have reoccuring donations. I agree with you that the donation bar is a great thing and I'm considering going back to the old system for it, if we don't get more donations this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.