No MAGNETIC options for ABDL clothes?

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
It just occurred to me that ABDL clothes have almost completely skipped on using magnetic closure options for onesies and pajamas, and I see a great opportunity. You normally only see this kind of clasp on adaptive clothing.

Over the next few weeks, I’ll experiment with modifying some items to accept magnetic snaps. With any luck, I’ll have a fully magnetic body suit, with mag snaps down the front, under the crotch, and up my butt.

Reactions: diaperdude and Seasonedcitizen

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Interesting, keep us posted.

I've never actually heard of magnetic closures being used on this type of clothing, might have to look into it. I can see a couple of ways it might be doable and might mitigate the problem I have with snap crotch onesies irritating and pinching my thighs when I'm out and active. :unsure:

Last edited:

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other

Wondercrinkee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
But actually, I love and use magnets daily. Watch out! Maybe that's what's wrong with me!!! lol.

gig.gif

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  • Haha
Reactions: Wondercrinkee

PoofsNFloofs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Well that's one way to be more attractive. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: Belarin and Wondercrinkee

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  • Haha

Wondercrinkee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
blaincorrous said:
You have no idea how precisely you have me nailed. But I prefer....

You actually have me down,
I entirely get into Iron Man episodes. But I have sci-fi-itis, always had.

But seriously, that was cool! Now me watch the watch the series again. Darned it!:ROFLMAO::LOL::):);) It's an affliction, clearly. What would this affliction be called? Um, DL-SCI-F👁️-dict? Nonetheless....away I go into that land....pop.gif😁

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Wondercrinkee said:
You actually have me down,
I entirely get into Iron Man episodes. But I have sci-fi-itis, always had.

But seriously, that was cool! Now me watch the watch the series again. Darned it!:ROFLMAO::LOL::):);) It's an affliction, clearly. What would this affliction be called? Um, DL-SCI-F👁️-dict? Nonetheless....away I go into that land....View attachment 99062😁
Yeah, I’ve always had that futurist-transhumanist streak. Kinda figures into wearing diapers even. Imagine how many people wouldn’t aspire to be astronauts if they were afraid of pulling on some Huggies.

I love the myth of Tony Stark, but I felt it was impossible because one person doesn’t become that technologically independent without a lot of support. I love that they made a call out to cloud processing in Iron Man 3, when he says he’s sending the crime scene reconstruction to the “Oracle Cloud”. They finally admitted that Stark actually has a relationship with an outside technology vendor.

• Love

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I don't know why you would want to use a MAGNETIC on clothes for babies if how to get MAGNETICs and shallow them it can possibly kill them.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Wondercrinkee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Poohbearboy said:
I don't know why you would want to use a MAGNETIC on clothes for babies if how to get MAGNETICs and shallow them it can possibly kill them.
So long as the grounds for this dive remain shallow, the wading pool is easy enough for adults. Unless they are on TLC "my strange addictions" and moved from eating diapers to small round things. The sky is magnetic, not the limit from the mother of invention. lol
Image result for arora borealus magnetic field
I can hardly wait to click together, actually. Click-click-click-click...I hope I won't get stuck at the fridge, I'm too big a reminder for myself!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek:🧲🧲

Reactions: ss44bb

ss44bb

Bondage baby in love with locking baby stuff
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
From my point of view ABDL clothing should be tamper proof. Therefore anti theft pins could work perfectly. You would need a magnetic opener to get rid of your clothing and diapers will be tamper proof covered.

• Thinking

Wondercrinkee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
ss44bb said:
From my point of view ABDL clothing should be tamper proof. Therefore anti theft pins could work perfectly. You would need a magnetic opener to get rid of your clothing and diapers will be tamper proof covered.
Like in buying clothing? Those anti-theft evil things for all criminals??? (Evil, because they sometimes put a nasty hole in a garment). But it seems entirely enticing to have a scan contraption to free a victim of circumstance. Or are they time-release, like a headache pill? :ROFLMAO: :unsure: 🤞 🤭🤫

Reactions: blaincorrous

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Poohbearboy said:
Fair enough… which just means you have to make sure the magnets are sewn securely into the fabric. A hazard, yes, but one that can be designed for.

And for the record, it’s usually only a life threatening situation when multiple are swallowed and connect while pinching tissue. Otherwise, it would just be another foreign object.

And this has me thinking about a mini sewing machine for special cases. Go figure this is the one thing that gets me into sewing.

Last edited:

ss44bb

Bondage baby in love with locking baby stuff
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Wondercrinkee said:
Like in buying clothing? Those anti-theft evil things for all criminals??? (Evil, because they sometimes put a nasty hole in a garment). But it seems entirely enticing to have a scan contraption to free a victim of circumstance. Or are they time-release, like a headache pill? :ROFLMAO: :unsure: 🤞 🤭🤫
Using this anti-theft device require most often the very strong magic opening device. Of cause it's best with a caregiver but solo play is possible as well if you keep the opener at home or in a time lock device like kitchen safe.

Of course you will have small pinholes but you can modify standard metal snaps to minimise the damage of your clothing.