• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

No longer a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ani

Isn't it interesting on an ABDL website that changing from a "newbie" to a "regular" is an upgrade. I'm not really into AB but I did kind of enjoy the bold blue font and to some degree the name. It's also funny that "regular" is associated with bowel movements and being older.

Does this mean I have to incorporate more fiber into my diet? I think I liked being a newbie:)

Anyone else have separation anxiety when experiencing status changes here?

K

kitty0230

A. What you said never even crossed my mind

B. Can one of the mods move this too off topic

C. Next time you put a thread in diaper talk, make sure it's actually about DIAPERS, what you said is more off topic.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
The only seperation anxiety I have seen in relation to status change here before you has been people losing VIP status, but that is not a topic we want to be raised in any detail here because it just ends up in fighting (hint hint).

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Moved to Off-Topic. Beats me why so many threads get misplaced in the wrong forum lately :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.