• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

No Access-Be back ina month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
(May wanna move this in +EC :/ sorry ^^ )

I'm sure some people have read my recent blog about my laptop trying to get sold.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/blogs/snivy/9298-parting-awhile.html

Lady never showed up and I stood at McDonalds for 2 hours waiting for her to show up and now today she is actually coming by and buying my laptop. I want a newer laptop with Windows 7 and a disc tray because the one I got right now...let's just say Windows 8 brings out brand new cuss words for me and therefore I am finally selling this one. Of course I won't be on Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community for awhile but this is only temporary till I get a new laptop and the website don't support my phone so to everyone I met up here, I bid fare thee well (Give me a month at least :3 )

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Noooooooooooooooooooo..................................

Gonna miss you!

Come back. Soon!

DLE

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Before you give up on Windows 8, I thought I wasn't going to like it but I so. It has a lot to offer. I bought the Windows 8 for Dummies book and it helped me a lot.

chuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I think you can get windows 8 on your new laptop and then buy a license for a minimal amount to convert back to windows 7 (if you still don't like it). But I don't know if you can switch back and forth or not. Supposedly Windows 8 is all touch-screen, no mouse. I have heard a lot of people are very uncomfortable with that feature of Windows 8, that is why Microsoft came out with the switch option. Also I think there is another version of 8 that is more like 7 and I think you can do that (8.1 I think).

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Tapatalk works now, thank you to my friend! Im technically here in spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.