Nitroglycerin

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stanfordhawks

Okay I made nitroglycerin last week and was wondering if anyone has made it before. If anyone has amde it, how much did u make? I made 1mL and it blew a hole in the ground 6" wide and 12"deep.
It was so cool. After the bang I got the hell out of there and 10 mins later the bomb squad was there.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
o_O

The only flammable thing I'd make is napalm, and even then, in small quantities.

Be careful if you're going to make any more >.<

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Uhm...You're 14 and made it? Where did you make it? You should really be careful with that because you could really hurt yourself physically and legally

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
o _O Close call much?
No, I've never made nitroglycerin, no I never plan to. xDD Haha.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Okay I made nitroglycerin last week and was wondering if anyone has made it before. If anyone has amde it, how much did u make? I made 1mL and it blew a hole in the ground 6" wide and 12"deep.
It was so cool. After the bang I got the hell out of there and 10 mins later the bomb squad was there.

You've got quite an exciting life with all these crazy stories you tell.

Tell me, what does it take to make Nitroglycerin.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
ya why not and i made it in my bedroom and exploded it at the nearest middle school by mixing the chemicals together and running and waiting for the bang and my friend saw the bomb squad through his window at his house.
Well sir, this is what we call a dumbass move.

F

FullMetal

This thread seemed to be bad from the beginning. None of you should be making such a destructive material. It is extremely dangerous, and very stupid. Please, refrain from bringing this up and DON'T POST HOW TO MAKE IT! That is just darn right idiotic.

So, Thread Closed!

FullMetal

Status
Not open for further replies.