Nissan GTR POS

Status
Not open for further replies.

codered

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've found some info on the new Nissan GTR

the first link explains how you can't use launch control without voiding your warranty: Launch control on the GT-R voids your warranty! - FQuick.com

the second is about a guy who had the GTR for two weeks before the $20000 transmission took a crap and died

Trannies already taking craps in Nissan GTR - FQuick.com

The third shows that it has seven places for transmission replacements in the manual: transmission replacement log - GTR Forums - Nissan Skyline GT-R Community

Thats why in my opinion ill always keep to my domestics...

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Old news buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Role
Diaper Lover
Yea, thats kinda ironic, i was just talking about this with my friend the other day. That really pisses me off, because that WAS my favorite car. Now its the ZR1=)

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
A new ZR-1 is just going to be waayy too much money, unless your talking about an older one, I have seen some of those, with lower mileage in the 30K range.

If I could find a decent one for around 25 I would think seriously about it

There is a guy selling a new ZR-1 on the corvette forum and he is looking for 170K, I doubt very much if he has gotten it yet, but he is trying to capitalize on one of the first ones out, or ordered, he may have a production date and his car is confirmed by GM, but at that price I didn't bother to look.

I'm still trying to get my head around paying over 60K for my new vette when and if I get one next year.

YoungNastyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Thats why I will always say the R32 is the best Skyline ever built, it was a SPORTS CAR!!! Light and fast, broke all kinds of track records, it got banned in Australia when it debuted on the track. Not like the R33 through to the new GTR which are luxury cars with power.

tiger_stripes

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I don't get your meaning,..... if your saying the challenger is a GM, you have no idea what your talking about.:dunno:
i was just saying that that car is a chevy. right? chevy is made by GM right? so therefor it is made by GM. the zr1 is a chevy right? gm makes chevy right? so therefor it is also made by GM.
don't you know that chevy is made by GM(general motors)? GM makes a lot of stuff like hummer, Cadillac, GMC, saturn, buick, Pontiac, among others. i just refer to any made by them as GM. please tell me you knew this already.
General Motors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
i really don't know how i cam make this any clearer.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The car in the pic is a Dodge Challanger, Last time I looked it wasn't made by GM, but Chrysler Corp.

tiger_stripes

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
why did i think i seen a see a chevy cameo there. oh well. sorry.

codered

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It is a new Challenger. I think its a great car, and I wish I had the money and a license, so i could get one.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The new challange like the new camaro, are way over priced for one, and the size of the car isn't what you would expect in that sort of a car, it should be just like they were back in the day, but they are not.

What they are is a sheet metal look alikes, in a much bigger car, I have stood next to both of them and saw them with my own eyes.

I was considering a camaro, untill I saw it close up, I don't like cars that are that big, to give you an idea of the size of the camaro it has the same interior size of a monte carlo, in just a slightly smaller outside.

Same thing for the challanger, I was very suprised at the size of those also, and the cost is outragous you looking at 40K for a decent car, and the priceng on the camaro will be about the same, Plus Never Buy a (First Year Car), they are always the worst of the run, when they make a big change in a car, like a corvette, I will not buy the first year, I won't but a 63, or a 68, or a 84, or an 05, vette just for this reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.