Nipple advice?

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I got a few '' of the rearz XXL nipples and the sippy spout type nipples but there is no holes in any of them ,
what is the best way to pierce them or to not screw them up!\! any tip advice in this,

Reactions: medfet878

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi. I was wondering about those. I almost bought the xxl bc of the shape but was worried it would be too big (it’s latex and overpriced imo $$$). I’d suggest boiling them for s couple minutes to sterilize them. Then use a sharp knife and make a cross cut. Trial and error I guess.

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
i got them for boxing day so the price is why i got them for a not bad price, so thats why considered trying them both and see what they are about , but also dont want to ruin or screw them both up, unsure how big of a hole would be needed or best ideas of doing it proper, the sippy spout has a indent where to make a hole the other does not ,

i was told by a few people a needle or a thumtac but unsure if that would be too small of a hold id imagine,

Heat up a nail?and pierce it true? or would a certain size be too big or too small

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I saw the title of this thread I was expecting something entirely different.

Reactions: sissybaby34

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
The only time I tried this was on a baby bottle teat (bought specifically to test as the one I had was not fast enough) so it already had a small hole, my method was to use a needle (sewing needle) held in pliers and heat it up over a flame and then carefully push it through.

It worked well enough to expand the hole but you do need a pretty steady hand as a hot needle will start to melt away the silicone/latex, which is why I think it's the best way as cutting or simply puncturing it can leave little cracks that may then expand over time and ruin it, the heat in this case helps seal those microtears.

If the needle does not make a big enough hole you can reheat and reinsert it and give a gentle wiggle to make it a bit bigger. You want to start small like this because you can always expand it but you can't ever shrink it.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I purchased those once and I ruined it. I want to do it again but haven't gotten around to it.

Reactions: guest and medfet878