Ninjas Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Your mission, should you be willing to accept it.
Enter the Youtube website,
Flag videos promoting hate of furries as either:

Bullying: if it does not promote violence of furries, but ratheris plain insulting.

Promoting hatred or violence against sexual orentation: FurFAG clearly homophobic derogatory. and for some Furry is their sexuality. (if the video suggest the killing or beating of furries)

DO NOT FLAG INTELLIGENT DEBATE VIDEOS!
If someone, can intelligently, and non offensively prove their point DO NOT flag their video.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Your mission, should you be willing to accept it.
Enter the Youtube website,
Flag videos promoting hate of furries as either:

Bullying: if it does not promote violence of furries, but ratheris plain insulting.

Promoting hatred or violence against sexual orentation: FurFAG clearly homophobic derogatory. and for some Furry is their sexuality. (if the video suggest the killing or beating of furries)

DO NOT FLAG INTELLIGENT DEBATE VIDEOS!
If someone, can intelligently, and non offensively prove their point DO NOT flag their video.
Been doing that for 3 months now! Keep fighting the good fight!

http://www.youtube.com/user/fallenmink

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
whooooaaaaa! I am ninja! I will accept your offer but you will have to give me 400,000 us dollars. Just kidding! I do this shiznits for free!

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
*looks around.. FINALLLY the members of the ADISC ninja qad have revealed themselves yes i accept the mission

Soulja_Flox

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
What about minja's, got have them, they can like throw a shuriken and then jump on the very shurken they threw and knock your head off and then punch you in the face. Also they can like punch you right in your capillary and start twisting it into whole bunch of capillaries, thats like supa pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.