Nighttime urine flow while diapered

Fiammaverde

Butterflies are self-propelled flowers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Unless I’m super tired, I usually have just 2-3 hours of deep sleep per night. The remaining 3-5 hours are composed of short intervals of lucid dreaming, during which I’m usually half-aware of what happens around me.

I like to sleep diapered and to pee as soon as I become aware there is something in my bladder. This usually means one large flow after the 2-3 hours of deep sleep (unless my bladder chooses to let go while I am deep asleep) and then many little dribbles as soon as I become semi-conscious of having to go.

I have noticed that usually, right before my wake rings, my body starts to produce a lot more urine than before, so I end up dribbling up to 10 times in the 10 minutes before the wake + the 10 minutes right after the wake. After that, my bladder remains empty for a much longer period.

Across wake time it’s also super-easy to relax and let go, much easier than usual.

Is this happening also to others?

Last edited:
Reactions: Neroforte, Edgewater and Diprs2
everyone is very different with their bedtime IC issues
I sleep solid usually 8hrs and wake up wet so likely happens sometime during REM but i have no way of knowing when exactly
sometimes I think i have a memory of peeing but it's so vague by the time I wake

Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
Outside of the continual run of dreams I'm standing at a toilet peeing (at least once/week, sometimes more) I never know when I peed, but my diapers are usually drenched by the time my body decides to wake up. I think all of last year I might have had 8 or 9 dry nights. I've wet myself sometime during 30 minute naps more times than I can count. I wish this wasn't the case, but it has been for so long that I am used to it.

Reactions: Edgewater and Diprs2
Welcome to the club !!! ;)

Reactions: Edgewater and CptKirk
I usually wet my Nappy once before I get into bed and often once more before I finally sleep the first two wetting do no more than dampen the microfibre Nappies I use, when I wake in the morning the whole lot will be almost swimming and most of the time I will be unaware of wetting during that sleep period.

Napincolove said:
I usually wet my Nappy once before I get into bed and often once more before I finally sleep the first two wetting do no more than dampen the microfibre Nappies I use, when I wake in the morning the whole lot will be almost swimming and most of the time I will be unaware of wetting during that sleep period.
IF I wet before I went to bed there's almost no doubt I'd leak before I woke up.

Fiammaverde said:
Unless I’m super tired, I usually have just 2-3 hours of deep sleep per night. The remaining 3-5 hours are composed of short intervals of lucid dreaming, during which I’m usually half-aware of what happens around me.

I like to sleep diapered and to pee as soon as I become aware there is something in my bladder. This usually means one large flow after the 2-3 hours of deep sleep (unless my bladder chooses to let go while I am deep asleep) and then many little dribbles as soon as I become semi-conscious of having to go.

I have noticed that usually, right before my wake rings, my body starts to produce a lot more urine than before, so I end up dribbling up to 10 times in the 10 minutes before the wake + the 10 minutes right after the wake. After that, my bladder remains empty for a much longer period.

Across wake time it’s also super-easy to relax and let go, much easier than usual.

I usually get my night diaper on an hour or 2 before going to bed. I try not to pee before I actually get in bed as I like going to bed with a dry diaper and then when waking up in the morning, I can marvel at how thoroughly soaked I am. It feels so comfortable as well!

Reactions: Edgewater
I sometimes wet my nappy before going to bed but after two hours of sleep my bladder wakes me up and I try to relax and wet straight away but I can fall into a half sleep and then wet when my bladder is really full. I usually wake up without a full bladder two hours or so before the alarm clock, round two
and go back to sleep. At alarm time, four thirty my bladder is definitely full and I wet in bed or in the bathroom before a shower. Most nights I wake once to emoty my bladder sometimes twice. I have never wetted unconsciously.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
I wet in my sleep, and although I don’t know this, based on the output in my diaper in the morning, I suspect I have at least two significant wettings during the night

Last edited:
iampadded said:
I wet in my sleep, and although I don’t know this, based on the output in my diaper in the morning, I suspect I have at least two significant wettings during the night
You touch on an intriguing subject. From waking diaper weight I generally wet more than once. Also know the first is often within an hour or so of falling asleep. Beyond that the specifics (when, duration, #times, etc.) are a mystery. Wish I knew more.

I don't sleep well "insomnia" .. so I'm usually in that mid zone not full REM sleep.. so a lot of times I'm semi-aware..and just roll into a more comfortable position..but have had the occasional accident

Fiammaverde said:

What you are describing would imply that you likely have one or more underlying issues. As part of your yearly exam, have a long and honest discussion with your primary medical doctor, who will like provide you a series of tests and a referral. I understand that this maybe something that you enjoy, but bedwetting is commonly connected to an underlying health issue. Please have it checked-out.

Reactions: Diprs2
im amazed that i can go pee pee before i get ready for bed and have my diaper on and as soon as i get in bed i pee again

Back