NIGHT PROOF BRIEFS

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Has anyone tried these NIGHT PROOF BRIEFS? they look interesting they claim a high absorbency and a poly backing but it looks like they don't have any leak-guards at $32.00 for a bag of 15 it comes to about $2.14/diaper which is much better than $4.00+/diaper NIGHT PROOF BRIEFS2b_2_25619fba-b1c0-4d2c-a776-3b91228c4530.jpg

Attachments

• 2b_2_25619fba-b1c0-4d2c-a776-3b91228c4530.jpg
    2b_2_25619fba-b1c0-4d2c-a776-3b91228c4530.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Ooohhhh, those look good! is that the name brand???

They are the same as the old egosan maxi which is available on Amazon for a much more reasonable price though they have gotten a recent appearance change they are still good diapers if you don't mind cloth backed!

KenworthW900b said:
They are the same as the old egosan maxi which is available on Amazon for a much more reasonable price though they have gotten a recent appearance change they are still good diapers if you don't mind cloth backed!

A polyethylene back
All-Night Protection

ALL-NIGHT PROTECTION​

Up to 12 hours of protection—no more wet sheets or pajamas
Leakproof

LEAKPROOF​

A polyethylene back helps prevent leaks and lets you sleep without worries
Ultra-Absorbent

ULTRA-ABSORBENT​

Holds 3x more liquid than standard diapers

dpcare said:
A polyethylene back
All-Night Protection

ALL-NIGHT PROTECTION​

Up to 12 hours of protection—no more wet sheets or pajamas
Leakproof

LEAKPROOF​

A polyethylene back helps prevent leaks and lets you sleep without worries
Ultra-Absorbent

ULTRA-ABSORBENT​

Holds 3x more liquid than standard diapers
Huh, I followed the link and it says "leakproof soft backing"...Odd we'd be seeing 2 different things. I got them off wayfair and they were definitely cloth backed ɓut that's been a couple years ago. I have had them and the egosan at the same time and literally couldn't tell any difference google pictures of them both... you will see im not entirely crazy. There is another possibility, they could have pulled a Depends move and gone back to plastic backing, if you order them and they are plastic backed please let us know.

KenworthW900b said:
Huh, I followed the link and it says "leakproof soft backing"...Odd we'd be seeing 2 different things. I got them off wayfair and they were definitely cloth backed ɓut that's been a couple years ago. I have had them and the egosan at the same time and literally couldn't tell any difference google pictures of them both... you will see im not entirely crazy. There is another possibility, they could have pulled a Depends move and gone back to plastic backing, if you order them and they are plastic backed please let us know.
Und.jpg

Don't want to sound like a jerk or something but you are not really telling me anything with just pictures, I can pull it up and read it myself. The point is for us to have a dialog and use actual words, not post vague pictures of what a website says, it may say poly backed but believe me they are or were not when I tried them. NOT SAYING THAT HASNT OR COULDN'T HAVE CHANGED! Also they can technically say that because there is a poly sheet under the soft outer which is why it's leak proof whereas most cloth backed diapers seep because there is no moisture proof barrier between the inside and outside of the diaper. My only point being I have had them, you were asking I gave the info I had on the, if you disagree thats fine... I could be wrong but when I had them they were most definitely absolutely cloth backed and that's what I know to be true. As I previously said when you have them post back and let us know, if I'm wrong I will absolutely be more than happy to apologize for giving wrong information to you personally and anyone else affected.

Reactions: Spiro910
KenworthW900b said:
Don't want to sound like a jerk or something but you are not really telling me anything with just pictures, I can pull it up and read it myself. The point is for us to have a dialog and use actual words, not post vague pictures of what a website says, it may say poly backed but believe me they are or were not when I tried them. NOT SAYING THAT HASNT OR COULDN'T HAVE CHANGED! Also they can technically say that because there is a poly sheet under the soft outer which is why it's leak proof whereas most cloth backed diapers seep because there is no moisture proof barrier between the inside and outside of the diaper. My only point being I have had them, you were asking I gave the info I had on the, if you disagree thats fine... I could be wrong but when I had them they were most definitely absolutely cloth backed and that's what I know to be true. As I previously said when you have them post back and let us know, if I'm wrong I will absolutely be more than happy to apologize for giving wrong information to you personally and anyone else affected.
BUT YOU ARE BEING a jerk

• Sad
Reactions: Davvyboy, Scott729 and CptKirk
dpcare said:
BUT YOU ARE BEING a jerk
I can promise you I don't intend to be, I'm just telling you what my experience has been. You can show me what's printed on a screen all day long but it will never disprove what I have seen, held in my hand and even worn on my behind.

• Thinking
Reactions: CptKirk
BUT YOU sound like you are referring to a different product you keep insisting on one thing and clearly refuse to read what is printed right on the site I linked too

Reactions: Davvyboy
I told you what I know from experience because you asked what they were like... I went out of my way doing research to prove whether or not my info was correct with what is out there today. I read every bit of the links you posted and anything else i could find to read with no definitive proof one way or the other and I've said at least 3 times "I could be wrong, things may have changed." However reading or ignoring what the links say is pretty moot when it's a diaper I have physically had on my body... The advertisement said poly backed then too but it was most certainly a cloth like outer shell with velcro type tabs. I really don't want to argue with you any longer it's just not worth the trouble. I've told you of my experiences with night proofs briefs and if you don't like it then I'm afraid that puts us at an impasse and we can go no further without definitive proof and short of ordering them and waiting for them to arrive it doesn't look like that's going to happen and I sincerely apologize for any strife I may have caused you.

Would someone who tries these in the very near future PLEASE let us know if they have a PE outer shell or a useless (my opinion from experience) breathable - cloth-like outer shell. I won't give a nickel for breathable diapers....too many embarrassing catastrophic failures at really inopportune times over the past 20 years.

Reactions: 247 and theancientmariner
loadedpamperman said:
Would someone who tries these in the very near future PLEASE let us know if they have a PE outer shell or a useless (my opinion from experience) breathable - cloth-like outer shell. I won't give a nickel for breathable diapers....too many embarrassing catastrophic failures at really inopportune times over the past 20 years.
I genuinely hope I am wrong here and they have gone to plastic backing, they were pretty good as they were but plastic backing is better in my opinion.

Side bar, the night proofs I tried were designed similar to goodnites (as well as some other brands) in the fact that they had the cloth outer shell but under that was a poly sheet to keep that weeping we all dislike at bay, the core was not breathable but the wing panels were. I'm not a big fan of breathable diapers myself but much to my chagrin I've had to get used to them in the summer due to working out in the heat 8-10 hours a day.

Reactions: CptKirk
loadedpamperman said:
True that. There's no need for breathable diapers when you want the smell to stay inside the diaper.

Reactions: soggybottoms8882 and CptKirk
They don't tell you the capacity of these diapers. 12 hour protection is all we get.

I believe I'll stay with what I been using .

Reactions: Davvyboy
I ordered a bag today (Sunday 3/19/23), it really wasn't a great deal by the time you add tax and shipping it was $49 and some change with absolutely no discount for bulk/case orders. I remember now this is why I didn't continue to use them before. It also said 7-9 business days to get to my address so we going to be waiting a while to figure this one out! I guess they are sending it via the pony express or carrier pigeon to take that long! I will report back as soon as they are in my hands!

KenworthW900b said:
I ordered a bag today (Sunday 3/19/23), it really wasn't a great deal by the time you add tax and shipping it was $49 and some change with absolutely no discount for bulk/case orders. I remember now this is why I didn't continue to use them before. It also said 7-9 business days to get to my address so we going to be waiting a while to figure this one out! I guess they are sending it via the pony express or carrier pigeon to take that long! I will report back as soon as they are in my hands!
I'm eager to hear your review!

Back