night change

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 times or 1 time.

I change myself when I’m at the edge of leaking or when I leaked already.

Reactions: checkingoutall
PuppyMouseMikki said:
0 times or 1 time.

I change myself when I’m at the edge of leaking or when I leaked already.
I change myself when the diaper swells up like a balloon from multiple wettings. I'm incontinent so that's quite frequent. Sometimes I wish I had someone to change me. But that's the price I pay for living alone.

Paddy2020 said:
I change myself when the diaper swells up like a balloon from multiple wettings. I'm incontinent so that's quite frequent. Sometimes I wish I had someone to change me. But that's the price I pay for living alone.
Do you use bed pads so that you don't get the bed wet and not having to wash the sheets?

jamiejamie said:
Do you use bed pads so that you don't get the bed wet and not having to wash the sheets?
Yes. I found 2 of the at a 2nd hand store still in their packages for $2.00 each. Fully washable.

Reactions: jamiejamie
I put one on just before bed. If I think that I had too much to drink I will put on my terry lined plastic pants to catch run over.

I never have to change at night. Worse case if I wake up and think I am too wet and might leak, I will put on my plastic pants and go back to sleep.

almost never, I usually like wearing a wet diaper to sleep. However, last night was an exception. I wore modded pampers and filled it up, not long after the diaper began leaking fluff starting falling out the back. I did not want to to go bed with a diaper like that, so I changed

I don’t wear to sleep so I don’t have to change :p
anyway I would find that really annoying if I would have to get up in the middle of the night and change my diaper. I’d rather just get up and go to the bathroom real quick and go back to Sleep.

Some times it needs a change.

Babyc said:
how many times are you changed during the night

One reason I wear is to get a better night's sleep. If I have to change overnight, I've already screwed up, usually guessing wrong about how thick of a diaper I need to wear that night. So I tend to "err on the side of caution". When in doubt, wear a thicker diaper than you think you'll need!

I spent hours yesterday working in the sun outside, and despite having drank lots of water throughout the day, I knew I'd have somewhat dehydrated myself. Rather than my usual "it's a weekend, I plan to sleep in, better wear a thick diaper", I knew it was going to be a much dryer than usual evening so I just went with something "average". (ABU Simple) - only wet it twice or so overnight, didn't even dampen the back! Owell, better than going with a low capacity diaper and having to deal with a leak by morning!

Last edited:
I always go to bed in a fresh dry diaper and almost never change it before morning.

abrich said:
Generally speaking, my bedtime nappy holds throughout the night, but sometimes, though not often, it might leak a little at around 5 or 6 o'clock. If it's one of those mornings where I'm able to enjoy a lie-in then I'll change then and go back to sleep for another few hours, so I guess that counts. It's not at all common for me though.
Been ready and in bed by 7pm and already had 2 nappy changes

Once in awhile I’ll have to change in the middle of the night. If I have to change I’ll but on a Tena super until morning when I change into my day diaper due to my IC

I wear a high capacity premium disposable diaper, booster and plastic pants, so I rarely need to change at night.

usually non-, I wear really good diapers that can stand up to being soaked throughout the night, or I should say end up that way by morning time. The only time I absolutely have to change like halfway through the night is if my diaper is fairly soaked before midnight and I don’t think it will hold up for another six or seven hours or if I have messed. Which does sometimes happen but if you and far between. I do hate it when I have to change in the middle of the night because it interrupts my sleep or the attempt of sleep. Which is one of the main purposes of me needing diapers, especially at night. So are usually try not to change unless absolutely necessary. usually by the time I wake up in the morning I am fairly wet and definitely need to change. But I usually wait a little bit until I have finished the process of making my coffee, then a change into a fresh diaper, enjoy that coffee And wait for the effects to make me need to use that fresh diaper that I’ve just put on.

nikthewerelion said:
usually non-, I wear really good diapers that can stand up to being soaked throughout the night, or I should say end up that way by morning time. The only time I absolutely have to change like halfway through the night is if my diaper is fairly soaked before midnight and I don’t think it will hold up for another six or seven hours or if I have messed. Which does sometimes happen but if you and far between. I do hate it when I have to change in the middle of the night because it interrupts my sleep or the attempt of sleep. Which is one of the main purposes of me needing diapers, especially at night. So are usually try not to change unless absolutely necessary. usually by the time I wake up in the morning I am fairly wet and definitely need to change. But I usually wait a little bit until I have finished the process of making my coffee, then a change into a fresh diaper, enjoy that coffee And wait for the effects to make me need to use that fresh diaper that I’ve just put on.
I like being changed during the night (treated like a baby) after a nappy change during the night i normally get fed a bottle by my gf then helped back to sleep with my dummy

I change when I get up for the day. No changes at night unless I side sleep and leak onto the bedding. Of course that also entails changing the bedding.

02am and just had my first night change had my bottle 🍼 now back to sleep with a nice cuddle and dummy

Paddy2020 said:
Its nice having someone change you like a baby the best feeling being changed and the smell of baby powder being put on you and in your nappy pampers during the day and drynites at bedtime had mine changed by my gf as I soaked my nappy and baby vest and baby grow thats why I'm awake at the moment its my first nappy change tonight I normally have my nappy changed between 3-5 times a night but been good tonight so far and normally wake up 3 times a night for a bottle 🍼 and yes I sleep in a cot.

On the occasions I'm wearing to bed, I typically change at least once because I don't like to be wet too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back