Niceness in the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
OMG. i must be one of the luckiest people ever >.< i was poking around looking for deals and it was great deal. $30 for a case of abena m4!
Here is the kicker though. He was willing to haggle and i got him down to $20! The main reasoning being that I told him I was a poor college kid. He was selling a bunch of other diapers to, but i didn't have the money. A few emails later... and BAM! He said I could have everything for.... *drumroll*.... GUESS!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
OMG. i must be one of the luckiest people ever >.< i was poking around looking for deals and it was great deal. $30 for a case of abena m4!
Here is the kicker though. He was willing to haggle and i got him down to $20! The main reasoning being that I told him I was a poor college kid. He was selling a bunch of other diapers to, but i didn't have the money. A few emails later... and BAM! He said I could have everything for.... *drumroll*.... GUESS!

...about three fitty?

Seriously, it sounds like a great deal, even from the Loch Ness Monster.

dlove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
He's gonna give me a case of M4s, a case wellness briefs, and case of Tranquility Pull-ups all for.... FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost died. i had to share this!

MaxiPad89

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Originally wanted $30 for one case of high end diapers….now giving you three cases for free?

Riiiiight

dlove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's true >.< i swears. i don't lie. why would i? all my posts have been legitimate! i'll prove it, when i get them!

A

acorn

More fool me, I thought this was an English speaking forum, maybe not? :tongueout:
...about three fitty?

Seriously, it sounds like a great deal, even from the Loch Ness Monster.

Dont give that Monsta no 3fiddy!!!!
The times they are a changing. :laugh:
It's true >.< i swears. i don't lie. why would i? all my posts have been legitimate! i'll prove it, when i get them!
OP: Sometimes it is cheaper to pay cash, it keeps dealings on a business level. Do not feel pressured or coerced to pay a hidden price for this generosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.