• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Nice to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevadaguy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! Very new to the this lifestyle and still very much trying to find myself in it. I have joined in very high hopes of finding like minded people in hopes of sharing and partaking in others experiences.
I definitely consider myself an adult diaper lover and in my short experience with them I am happier than I have been in forever. I find myself wondering why I enjoy wearing them and am here in part seeking enlightenment.
In any case I am happy to be a member of what to this point seems to be a great community of people and look forward to sharing and partaking in this forum. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

BigBaby100

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello, It's nice to meet you I am kind of new on here also and just wanted to say hello

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi Nevadaguy! What kind of antiques do you specialize in?

Cranky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi everyone! Very new to the this lifestyle and still very much trying to find myself in it. I have joined in very high hopes of finding like minded people in hopes of sharing and partaking in others experiences.
I definitely consider myself an adult diaper lover and in my short experience with them I am happier than I have been in forever. I find myself wondering why I enjoy wearing them and am here in part seeking enlightenment.
In any case I am happy to be a member of what to this point seems to be a great community of people and look forward to sharing and partaking in this forum. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

A welcome from me as well even though I'm a little late to the party :sweatdrop:
People here are nice and are always open to conversation, so getting engaged in the forums should be pretty easy :)
Got any hobbies or just things you like to do?
Have fun browsing!

Status
Not open for further replies.