Nice to meet you ;)

amycrinklebutt

Contributor
Role
Little
Hello, I’m Amy and all excited to meet you guys here!
The last years I met other ABDL at munches. Due to quarantine and social distancing (which caused a binge phase😶) I‘d like to connect at least online with ... well, like-minded people? Doesn’t matter if you are Little or CG <3

Kayleigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Welcome
There are many littles here who you will enjoy connecting with.

amycrinklebutt

Contributor
Role
Little
Thank you <3

I was asked to share a bit more about me...
well... where to start ;)...
I live in a big city. But also enjoy quiet life and nature. I have a job which keeps me quite busy... unfortunately, that’s why I can’t have a pet, it would be great to have a cat <3 of course I take care for my stuffies but that’s not the same!
I’ve been wearing diapers for the last years in my private time, to relax and for fun as well. Id say AB and DL interests are equally, especially adult baby fun is something I’d like to carefully integrate 24/7 (for example wearing cute socks or shirts, always having stuffies sitting on my couch and taking one with me when traveling).
The fantasies have been there all along, but it took some time and I didn’t know where to start at the beginning (sizing, brands, techniques)... and if, because I was used to live in my head with my fantasies (Idk if that makes sense for you).
also, interestingly, whenever I read statements from men how they started wearing diapers they did it from an early age. Female abdl seam to ...maybe more overthink it or it’s because libido is different at that age and they start living out their desires in their twenties or even later.
speaking of, there are not many female Littles. I’ll browse the forum a bit and hope to find some here. of course any company is welcome ;)

GO3SBOTHWAY5

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not sure what a CG is but all kinds of incontinence product users are going to want to be friends with you via this site
...don't think you can pick and choose.

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Thank you <3

I was asked to share a bit more about me...
well... where to start ;)...
I live in a big city. But also enjoy quiet life and nature. I have a job which keeps me quite busy... unfortunately, that’s why I can’t have a pet, it would be great to have a cat <3 of course I take care for my stuffies but that’s not the same!
I’ve been wearing diapers for the last years in my private time, to relax and for fun as well. Id say AB and DL interests are equally, especially adult baby fun is something I’d like to carefully integrate 24/7 (for example wearing cute socks or shirts, always having stuffies sitting on my couch and taking one with me when traveling).
The fantasies have been there all along, but it took some time and I didn’t know where to start at the beginning (sizing, brands, techniques)... and if, because I was used to live in my head with my fantasies (Idk if that makes sense for you).
also, interestingly, whenever I read statements from men how they started wearing diapers they did it from an early age. Female abdl seam to ...maybe more overthink it or it’s because libido is different at that age and they start living out their desires in their twenties or even later.
speaking of, there are not many female Littles. I’ll browse the forum a bit and hope to find some here. of course any company is welcome ;)
wow Amy great job, can I call you baby AMY? very interesting and an excellent explanation and profile!! Love it!!! WELCOME!!

RetroGamerGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to our little corner of the internet! You are sure to find many people here who share the same interests willing to talk about them~

amycrinklebutt

Contributor
Role
Little
It’s because like the term „cg“ I read it online - on reddit and in abdl stories.
I’d say most of abdl information and websites are international/english, that’s why the language and vocabulary kind of embedded itself in my fantasies.

AvrilNigaud

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Hi, Amy and welcome to ADISC. I believe you will discover, as I did, this is quite possibly the best and friendliest support you will ever be on

MandyBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Carer
Female abdl seam to ...maybe more overthink it or it’s because libido is different at that age and they start living out their desires in their twenties or even later. speaking of, there are not many female Littles. I’ll browse the forum a bit and hope to find some here. ;)
Hello Amy and welcome to our little corner of the interwebs :D
There are actually quite a few AB, DL, CG and little girls here. >_<