• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Nice to meet you all

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hello, nice to meet you all. I'm ph0enix, I'm a bit shy around most people at first but that just me trying to find out what's okay and what is not. Other then that im a pretty cheerful guy that is laid back most of the time.

im a little late to do this from when I started but better late then never,
I was waiting for the weekend so that I had time to see how things went. (totally not down to me taking like 10 hours over the week trying to get my profile to a point I was happy with.....)

I have known about the ABDL world for some years but was not sure how I felt so I have just been slowly working my way more in to it, as time went on I found I had this joy of just wearing diapers and or dressing up in overly cute little girls clothes (sometimes big girls too but not as much).

I work about 50 hours a week to try and get to a point where I can move out and be free to my true feelings (which sadly I am not able to
fully do right now), when I have free time on my work days I like to see anime and play online games. On the weekend I tend to mix with going out for the day (with family/ friends), seeing more anime/ playing online games or going to military/ steam show, food/ craft fairs and lastly comic cons whenever they all are on.

I feel I am at a point where I really want to just see what other people like me do/ thank or talk about (and maybe join in on), so I am really looking forward to meeting each and everyone of you as and when that might happen.

Hehe sorry for saying so much,
its just a bit of a bad habit where I just want to say anything and everything on my mind. Anyway its nice to meet you all and I hope we can all get on. :)

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Welcome aboard.

It's never too late to try something new and everyone here is very supportive. I look forward to your contributions. Jump in and have fun.

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Belarin said:
Welcome aboard.

It's never too late to try something new and everyone here is very supportive. I look forward to your contributions. Jump in and have fun.
Thanks, I would try more stuff if I could XD its just a bit hard to hide stuff when I get more stuff hahah

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
littleph0enix said:
Hello, nice to meet you all. I'm ph0enix, I'm a bit shy around most people at first but that just me trying to find out what's okay and what is not. Other then that im a pretty cheerful guy that is laid back most of the time.

im a little late to do this from when I started but better late then never,
I was waiting for the weekend so that I had time to see how things went. (totally not down to me taking like 10 hours over the week trying to get my profile to a point I was happy with.....)

I have known about the ABDL world for some years but was not sure how I felt so I have just been slowly working my way more in to it, as time went on I found I had this joy of just wearing diapers and or dressing up in overly cute little girls clothes (sometimes big girls too but not as much).

I work about 50 hours a week to try and get to a point where I can move out and be free to my true feelings (which sadly I am not able to
fully do right now), when I have free time on my work days I like to see anime and play online games. On the weekend I tend to mix with going out for the day (with family/ friends), seeing more anime/ playing online games or going to military/ steam show, food/ craft fairs and lastly comic cons whenever they all are on.

I feel I am at a point where I really want to just see what other people like me do/ thank or talk about (and maybe join in on), so I am really looking forward to meeting each and everyone of you as and when that might happen.

Hehe sorry for saying so much, its just a bit of a bad habit where I just want to say anything and everything on my mind. Anyway its nice to meet you all and I hope we can all get on. :)
Hello, welcome to our community, hope you have fun

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
warmfeeling said:
Hello, welcome to our community, hope you have fun
Thanks, will do haha. I have already learnt a far bit just from looking about this week.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
littleph0enix said:
Thanks, will do haha. I have already learnt a far bit just from looking about this week.
It’s a nice friendly site, lots of like minded people here 👍🏻😁

Reactions: littleph0enix

Belle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello 👋🏻

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Welcome little one 🙈 my brain hurts from all the different colours 🙈👶

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
LittleMonsterUK said:
Welcome little one 🙈 my brain hurts from all the different colours 🙈👶
haha sorry I was looking at it and was like hmm I think I can add colour? just wanted to make it more interesting since its the first thing I had posted on here, nice you meet you regardless

Reactions: LittleMonsterUK

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
littleph0enix said:
haha sorry I was looking at it and was like hmm I think I can add colour? just wanted to make it more interesting since its the first thing I had posted on here, nice you meet you regardless

You succeeded in adding the colour 🙈🙈🥰🤪

• Haha
Reactions: littleph0enix