• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Nice to meet y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

watashinicksan

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nice to meet ya, call me watashinicksan or Nick.
I found this site while searching for other AB/DL sites.
About me... I'm going to school in Japan right now,
but I'm from California.
I'm interested in a lot of things such as learning Japanese,
metal, videogames, Scifi shows, guitar, ect...
I'm DL not really into AB although I have a fairly open mind
to anything.
Nice to meet you.

Role
Private
*waits for avery to jump in on the Japan talk*

Welcome to the site, which part of Japan are you in?

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What is it like living in Japan? Ever since I saw Whisper of the Heart, I've been interested in visiting?
Can you confirm anything I've heard about Japanese being more open about wearing diapers. I heard about an adult diaper fashion show and that kids are potty training really late.

watashinicksan

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I like living in Tokyo. There's a few things I prefer over living in San Francisco such as a superior train system and convenient stores and vending machines everywhere you look, and I like how most bars and restaurants stay open until 5 AM in case you miss the last train.
As for them being more open to diapers, I haven't seen anything that would indicate that but I think in general Japanese are more in tune with taking care of themselves than Americans are, like how they wear those masks when they catch a cold for example. So there might not be as much of a stigma around it.
Certainly the population has something to do with it, Japan has a huge elderly population

I think I started being interested in diapers when I was a little kid because a family friend whose little girl was my age had to wear diapers to bed, when we were maybe 7 or 8 I think. I remember I might have caught a glimpse of her parents diapering her.
Also when I was 10 or so my best friend would poop his pants sometimes, I didn't really know why. And he also talked about wanting to wear diapers.
I'm also fairly sure a friend I know from 5th grade is AB/DL, because one time I was talking to some ab/dl person online and my friend noticed my screen name in the person's thing that shows who's been looking at your profile.
I talked to him about it then but not since. Also when I was hanging out in highschool with him we bought diapers once as a joke, but I stole one and took it home with me.
He said he had to throw them out or something, and we haven't really talked about it since.
I haven't worn diapers in nearly a year, and likely almost another year until I can :(

I read an article about commuters in China wearing diapers for convenience sake:
When you’ve gotta go. . . Japundit Blog

and here's that adult diaper fashion show you were talking about Dark Bringer:
Japan holds diaper fashion show for adults - USATODAY.com

Last edited by a moderator:

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
konnichi wa. watashi wa avery desu. nihongo wa hanashimasen. niku mo sakana mo tabemasen. chotto mate, watashi no tomodachi wa nihon-jin desu.

that's pretty much all i know how to say. XD

watashinicksan

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
konnichi wa. watashi wa avery desu. nihongo wa hanashimasen. niku mo sakana mo tabemasen. chotto mate, watashi no tomodachi wa nihon-jin desu.

that's pretty much all i know how to say. XD
:smile1:lol not bad.
boku wa niku tomo shimasu. dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
7 gxdeadx made nihon ni iru. ishokenmei benkyoushiteru. nihongo ga pera pera janakute dan dan jyouzu ni naru. seikxdeadx dewa iroiro na nihon no shukan wo naratteiru.
tokyo no hougen cho musukashikara, minna shaberutoki hayasugiru to omou!

(I'm Nick. Nice to meet you! I'm in Japan until July. I'm studying as hard as I can. My Japanese isn't fluent but it gets better day by day. In my daily life I am learning various Japanese customs. Tokyo dialect is very hard, everyone speaks so fast I think!)

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Welcome to ADISC, even though I can't understand your name! :p

watashinicksan

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's bad japanese I guess... watashi= I
but its missing the particle for topic (ha)
so its watashinicksan
Oh and you never use -san when referring to yourself.
I didn't know this when I was 14 though lol

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hajimemashite!

I remember very little Japanese, but welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.