• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Nice to finally meet you all

TwoOfBraves

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello!! Call me Two or Jay! I’m autistic and nonbinary (they/them pronouns please), and I’m finally caving and making an account after lurking for the past month or so!

I like video games, ophthalmology (I’m a medical assistant, working on my COA certification) and writing! My current special interest is Genshin Impact (on the off chance anyone else here plays, PLEASE talk to me about it) but I’ll play other games too if I have someone to play them with so don’t be afraid to ask! If you have any optometry/ophthalmology questions I’d be more than happy to infodump about that as well :p

I’m still super new to ABDL so I don’t have any deep personal stories about my love for diapers… yet! But lurking through here encouraged me to try some crappy store-brand pull-ups, and I’m getting my hands on some real ABDL diapers soon! I finally signed up because y’all seem like a really accepting bunch, and it’d be really nice to have some ABDL friends. It’s a little scary, but this community has already helped me so much and the least I can do is to say hello!

Reactions: MetalDan86, littlefun, Belarin and 4 others

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
TwoOfBraves said:
Hello!! Call me Two or Jay! I’m autistic and nonbinary (they/them pronouns please), and I’m finally caving and making an account after lurking for the past month or so!

I like video games, ophthalmology (I’m a medical assistant, working on my COA certification) and writing! My current special interest is Genshin Impact (on the off chance anyone else here plays, PLEASE talk to me about it) but I’ll play other games too if I have someone to play them with so don’t be afraid to ask! If you have any optometry/ophthalmology questions I’d be more than happy to infodump about that as well :p

I’m still super new to ABDL so I don’t have any deep personal stories about my love for diapers… yet! But lurking through here encouraged me to try some crappy store-brand pull-ups, and I’m getting my hands on some real ABDL diapers soon! I finally signed up because y’all seem like a really accepting bunch, and it’d be really nice to have some ABDL friends. It’s a little scary, but this community has already helped me so much and the least I can do is to say hello!
Hello Jay !
You sound very interesting!
Great to have you here !
I look forward to chatting with you ! ☺️

Reactions: TwoOfBraves

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Welcome to the greatest ABDL community online.

I haven't played Genshin since about January (version 2.4, Fleeting Colours in Flight) but was getting well into it, just got distracted with other things. might have to switch back from PS5 to PC for a bit or see if I can link my account to the PS5 maybe, seen a few people on here mention Genshin.

Hope you have a great time here.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

TwoOfBraves

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome!!

Belarin said:
Welcome to the greatest ABDL community online.

I haven't played Genshin since about January (version 2.4, Fleeting Colours in Flight) but was getting well into it, just got distracted with other things. might have to switch back from PS5 to PC for a bit or see if I can link my account to the PS5 maybe, seen a few people on here mention Genshin.

Hope you have a great time here.
Oh man, its hard to believe it’s been a year since then! Lantern Rite is always the biggest event of the year so I can’t wait to see what they do for 2023. I play on PC since I’ve got a gaming computer and no playstation, but sometimes I do wish I could just curl up on the couch to play, ahaha. They’ve added a ton of stuff for both early and late game players in the past year so if you pick it back up I hope you have a blast!

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested / started in diapers?

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi and welcome to ADISC, from a fellow scientist (wildlife biologist)!!

TwoOfBraves

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested / started in diapers?
It’s been a sort of embarrassing secret side kink for a while, but where it came from is a bit of a mystery to me as I don’t have many childhood memories of being in diapers (in fact, I was kind of the opposite as a kid- my constant forgetting to go to the bathroom actually ended up causing me some medical issues, haha. Suppose it’s kind of the opposite end of how ASD affects a lot of people here…). The interest mostly stems from the helplessness of needing diapers/embarrassment of it? I think??

I actually got started a few weeks ago, working up the courage to buy some crappy Always Discreet pullups from my grocery store shortly after reading through this forum for a couple days, but I only stumbled across the forum during a 2AM google rabbithole.

I accidentally flooded the pull-ups the first time I was able to go in them and they leaked like all hell (I was in the bathroom, thankfully), but after that I totally got the hype around wearing. It took me another week or two of lurking and talking to a close friend about it before i finally had the courage to join and order some proper ABDL diapers, which is where we are now!

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.