• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Nhl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
for those of you out there that like hockey. who is your favorite team, player, etc.?

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I must say, welcome to ADISC! As you can tell by my standing and username, I am a diehard fan of... well, you can guess what my favorite team and player are! :D (Thrashers, Ilya Kovalchuk.) You must join the Hockey Group, started by me. I'll send you an invite!

I attend about 10 games a year, and have some signed memorabilia including a goalie mask signed by both Kari Lehtonen and Johan "Moose" Hedberg, and a Kovalchuk jersey signed and addressed to me with "Best wishes" added by Kovy himself. Also, I wear a different jersey to games, but I also wear the mask, carry a flag, and more. I must watch as much hockey as humanly possible to survive.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't care for the NHL, though if the NHL put out a DVD of their best in game hockey fights then I'll surely buy that.

Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I must say, welcome to ADISC! As you can tell by my standing and username, I am a diehard fan of... well, you can guess what my favorite team and player are! :D (Thrashers, Ilya Kovalchuk.) You must join the Hockey Group, started by me. I'll send you an invite!

I attend about 10 games a year, and have some signed memorabilia including a goalie mask signed by both Kari Lehtonen and Johan "Moose" Hedberg, and a Kovalchuk jersey signed and addressed to me with "Best wishes" added by Kovy himself. Also, I wear a different jersey to games, but I also wear the mask, carry a flag, and more. I must watch as much hockey as humanly possible to survive.
you got some good prospects in Atlanta. how is colby armstrong doing this year? oh yeah you guys played a good game against the Bruins sunday... too bad they lost.

im a big Boston Bruins fan myself. but i do like many players for different teams.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Woot! Me and Kovalchuck probably love hockey the most here, welcome to the site!

PS: <-- Ranger fan. And I see your 10 games and raise you 25 :D.

EDIT: The Bruins won like, 6 games this season? o_O

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
you got some good prospects in Atlanta. how is colby armstrong doing this year? oh yeah you guys played a good game against the Bruins sunday... too bad they lost.

im a big Boston Bruins fan myself. but i do like many players for different teams.
Funny you should say that, the Bruins happen to be my second-favorite team! (I actually like all Boston teams #1 in all sports but hockey. My dad grew up there and attended games. The only reason I love the Thrashers is because they introduced me to the sport, so to speak.) Colby is doing pretty well, but a big shock this year is Bryan Little, a second-year NHL player who leads the team in goals and is number 5 in the NHL (I think)! Nobody expected much from Little, who is, actually, only 5'10''. He's fun to watch, he scored a hat trick the other day.

Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Woot! Me and Kovalchuck probably love hockey the most here, welcome to the site!

PS: <-- Ranger fan. And I see your 10 games and raise you 25 :D.

EDIT: The Bruins won like, 6 games this season? o_O
yeah they have won more like 28. 9 straight so far.

kovalchuck, at least you are partially a boston fan. i was just wondering how colby was doing because his brother riley plays for the worcester sharks, san jose's affiliate. although he really isnt that great, and likes to talk a lot of crap but doesnt finish.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
I'm new to Photoshop, but I made this. This is the original creation of my avatar before I slightly modified it. Also, Duck Waddell is here! I dislike GM Don Waddell, so I made this.

Attachments

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
who you routing for in that game? i would have to say the blackhawks because im not a big fan of detroit.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
yeah they have won more like 28. 9 straight so far.
Haha, I know, I was messing with you :p.

My top 5?

1.) Rangers
2.) Red Wings
3.) Canadiens (Habs!)
4.) Flyers
5.) Thrashers

I also *despise* the Devils and the Islanders.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
My top 5:

The teams I truly love:
1) Thrashers
2) Bruins
The following teams I don't care much about, but still support.
3) Flames (The former Atlanta team)
4) Red Wings (Where Hossa, a former Thrasher, is now)
5) Anyone playing Washington!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm not one to follow hockey - but the Bruins are pretty nice this year :smile1:

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
mm3: I used to despise the Rangers when they swept my team in their first-ever playoff appearance in 2007. But I really don't particularly dislike them anymore, although I still think your former player Sean Avery is an ass hole, they're a good team and they won fair and square.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I am a Vancouver Canucks fan for sure, though I will say I have found myself somewhat less interested since they switched from an explosive offensive style (under Crawford) led by the best line in hockey (Naslund-Morrison-Bertuzzi), to a somewhat boring defensive game under Vigneault. My favourite player remains Naslund even though he's older and no longer in Vancouver. I also love the Sedin twins. Ovechkin is pretty freaking awesome too (he's much more fun than Crosby in my opinion).

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Haha, I know, I was messing with you :p.

My top 5?

1.) Rangers
2.) Red Wings
3.) Canadiens (Habs!)
4.) Flyers
5.) Thrashers

I also *despise* the Devils and the Islanders.
Yes, Isles suck. I hope we sweep the series with them this year.

My bottom 5:
5) Devils
4) Flyers
3) 3 way tie: Lightning, Panthers, Hurricanes
2) Capitals
1) Anyone playing the Thrashers.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Maple Leafs. I looooove the maple leafs! My second fav would probly be Dallas Stars

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I'd like to start following hockey more...started to enjoy watching the Wild, but this season hasn't been good for them. Now it looks like they'll be losing their top scorer for good. Any suggestions for a new favorite team? Chicago Blackhawks look alright. I enjoyed their last game against the Red Wings. Detroit's fine, but I always go for the underdog--always the sweetest victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.