NFL players used to wear Onesies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Cool. I guess that makes sense, so it'd stay tucked in.

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Man, I'd totally buy a Saints one to wear. Someone should come out with these again, lol

D

Deleted member 5880

That's really interesting, thanks for sharing!
Pair that with their mouthguards, and you have a bunch of baby football players...:p

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I was watching the Antiques Road Show on LPB. It showed a game worn jersey for Sam Huff of the Washington Redskins and it was a snap crotch jersey. Check it out...

If they only made Saints ones ��.
Back then maybe they wore them to support a cup. LOL Would like to see a Bears one.

Illinoise

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I sure wouldn't have wanted to be the one to point out to Sam Huff that he was rocking a onesie. :sweatdrop:

rustypins

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You see how much the last one sold for? Something like $20,000! As far as the bears, if they keep playing like babies then maybe we will see them in adult onesies with diapers! And I'm a big bears fan! Get rid of Mark Tressman!

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Lol, the Saints are in the same boat. They played like babies all year as well.

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Lol, the Saints are in the same boat. They played like babies all year as well.
it's because they let our vets go. Mickey Loomis should have his pay docked for every Interception Malcolm Jenkins and Roman Harper end up with this year. Harper will probably get more in post season.

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Back then maybe they wore them to support a cup. LOL Would like to see a Bears one.
There's rules about the shirts being tucked in during play. The onesie style made it at least into the 1990s. Now, they just make the jerseys extra long.

Shame, too, as the onesie jerseys looked kinda neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.