• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Newsletter Kudos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Was just looking over the December ADISC Newsletter a few moments ago. I can tell a lot of hard work was put into it to make it interesting, and not just a page of dry information. I think the whole ADISC staff involved with putting it together deserves a BIG round of applause!:claps: Excellent job!:smile:

~Pramrider

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I love the newsletter and I have found that recently I have been looking forward to it coming out, and finding that it can never come out to soo. I too would like to thank the people for the brilliant work that has been put into it and can only ask them to keep it up.

Thanks you two!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, I'm glad everyone likes it. Remember, if anyone has any suggestions or content they want to see in it, you guys can PM either me or Pojo.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Very good indeed! You two deserve extra cookies *puts a plate with cow-shaped cookies into Abby's and Pojo's room*

Peachy

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Nah I have to say it, it's driving me mad.

"In the Americas, Winter is fast approaching, make sure to keep warm, or even cool if you live down under!"

This is just wrong! Americas=

I can't think of any other meaning for "Americas" other than "North and South America". It is not fast approaching winter in South America (or the part under the equator), since it's the southern Hemisphere and so it's summer there.
It's also wrong because it's exclusive. The rest of the northern hemisphere is in winter (I'm freezing my tits off), and the rest of the southern hemisphere is in summer (not just Australia and New Zealand).
So yeah, that early mistake ruined an otherwise good newsletter.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Fix'd.

Thanks for that, Charlie!

I'd also hope that everyone realizes that it's not just Pojo and I writing the newsletter. Sure, we put it all on one page, but it's you guys who add all the content and stuff, so that we are able to put it in one place!

Status
Not open for further replies.