• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Newest Java Project in my Computer Science Class. Those who want to try coding it, here it is. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
ACSL Blokus - Intermediate Division

PROBLEM: Blokus is an abstract strategy board game for two to four players, invented by Bernard Tavitian and first released in 2000 by Sekkoïa, a French company. The ACSL version of the game is played on a square board divided into 10 rows and 10 columns. Rows are labeled A - J and columns 1 - 10. Pieces made of square tiles are used. The tiles are numbered from 1 to 3 as shown below. The following 2 pieces will be used:

Piece A​
Piece B​
____
____​
|1|2|​
|1|2|​

((Class is over. I'll finish this later.))

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
When I was taking Java, one of our projects was checkers (it was a high school class). Anyway, to keep track of what what going on on the board, I simply made each square it's own object. Each object had status bits for red/black piece/no piece etc. The i just coded two different classes, one for rule checking and one for drawing the screen after running the rule checking.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I tried to code a version of it but I fucked it up big time...

I ended up with spinning heads. Just a black screen with spinning heads when I used the compiler

Ugh...

I give up... lol... I need to learn better. I barely know this anyway

Last edited:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Yeah... Definitely never even turned the dang thing in..

I had nothing. :(

I'm doing some coding on my own though, just for fun. :)

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I took a few Java classes at my local community college.. and I never learned right lol... Everything I make turns out odd..

Once I tried to make a Digital Clock Applet and some how, even though I put the numerals in the correct places, the digits on the clock cycled backwards ... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.