Newest Goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Its been a while since I actually posted here, and none of you probably remember me, but whatever :D

Anyway, I bought some goodnites about an hour ago, but they're a bit different (i.e. the waistband is colored, and not to get my hopes up but they look slightly bulkier :confused:)

I'll try to get pics as soon as I can, but has anyone tried these?

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Its been a while since I actually posted here, and none of you probably remember me, but whatever :D

Anyway, I bought some goodnites about an hour ago, but they're a bit different (i.e. the waistband is colored, and not to get my hopes up but they look slightly bulkier :confused:)

I'll try to get pics as soon as I can, but has anyone tried these?
I haven't had goodnites in a while. I just got my first package of underjams (I'd only had the sample before). If underjams were a little bigger the elastic wouldn't dissintegrate so fast and I'd like them more, but I'll have to go get some more goodnites if they're different. They usually fit better, because I actually just fit in the weight in the package and with my small waist they don't really have to stretch more than they're supposed to.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Ah... I was pondering getting some. Please update soon, Karate.

BTW, I do remember you. Welcome back.

Role
Diaper Lover
Ah... I was pondering getting some. Please update soon, Karate.

BTW, I do remember you. Welcome back.
Thank you, I appreciate it. It's good to be back. :smile:

And I did try them last night...They do come up higher on the waist, and the waist band is stretchier, though thats all I got for now. Further analysis would be beneficial.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I haven't tried Goodnites, I have, how ever, tried UnderJams...I am way too fat to fit comfortably (I like tight diapers) into them. But I might try them on my next diaper run.

2low

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
:dunno: sorry dint mean to post it in that way to offend anyone
tought it was a far shot just to show the new goodnite wasteband /goognite
:frown:

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
:dunno: sorry dint mean to post it in that way to offend anyone
tought it was a far shot just to show the new goodnite wasteband /goognite
:frown:
tsk tsk...:rolleyes: I didn't see it, but just be more careful with what you post okay?

Back on topic....

I've looked everywhere online....on their website, on google....some AB would definitely be all over that story with pics and everything if it hit...Are you sure you didn't just get used to a smaller brand and come back to them to appreciate them being larger? Otherwise, please post pics soon. (don't use them all up before we see ;))

2low

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
i will be more carefull nextime
The pics i posted are the newish goodnites he was refering to , with the blue waisteband

i had a back shot too of just the top of the waiste showing if that is considered ok

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
tsk tsk...:rolleyes: I didn't see it, but just be more careful with what you post okay?

Back on topic....

I've looked everywhere online....on their website, on google....some AB would definitely be all over that story with pics and everything if it hit...Are you sure you didn't just get used to a smaller brand and come back to them to appreciate them being larger? Otherwise, please post pics soon. (don't use them all up before we see ;))
I think there picture of the new goodnites in the galleries because I remember someone posting picture of them here.

Role
Diaper Lover
Post shots of whatever you posted in here that made everyone mad in gallery.

I want to see them. If anyone gets mad at you tell them I told you to do it and they should be mad at me.

2low

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
to not get flamed i will pm you the pics if your really wanting to see what the new goodnites look like :smile1:

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Ooh, I have to get some! I need some deviation from my usual diapers. Thanks!

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Post shots of whatever you posted in here that made everyone mad in gallery.

I want to see them. If anyone gets mad at you tell them I told you to do it and they should be mad at me.
Your fired! :bleh: :smile1: ...from posting! :D (jk ;))

I think there picture of the new goodnites in the galleries because I remember someone posting picture of them here.
If they changed them, why would Kimberly Clarke be so lazy as to not update their webpage. I'm sure if they let people know they exist, the extra room alone would shut up the thousands of people who spammed them for bigger sizes. (don't get me wrong - I want it too! :D....But we have to be realistic people :rolleyes:)

EDIT: Found a link to a pic of them in the galleries...it took all of 30 seconds to search:

http://www.adisc.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1506

Thanks to blues_clues_baby.

Oh, and just curious - does the packaging look different? Or how do you tell they're the new ones? (just buying out the store so they have to restock with the new designs probably wouldn't work, lol. :p) And I'd like to see the girls designs too if any of you get them.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Status
Not open for further replies.