• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newcomer in SW OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayLew

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
I've been interested in diapers as long as I can remember, but I just received my first sample pack of Rearz today, and this weekend I'm going to try it out. I'm actually really anxious.

Why am I diaper-curious? No idea. I'm not even sure yet what to try, or even if it'll work out. I'm a little curious about sissy play or crossdressing. A little more interested in ageplay. I definitely want to try to mess. (Not looking forward to cleanup, though.) I'm lost, but all I can do is experiment.

In my free time, I enjoy comedy, including standup, writing, improv, knock-knock jokes... just anything that brings humor. I really feel that a joke is the closest thing to a real-world magic spell. I also enjoy slow-paced video games (sometimes derided as "walking sims").

I mentioned that I don't yet know precisely who I am. I'm here because I'm looking for suggestions. I'd like to get some ideas of fun things to do in dips. Holding on as long as I can until I wet? Going out in public? (Unlikely) Trying to get into littlespace or babyspace? Or sissyspace? I want activities!

Any help or guidance will be appreciated.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Welcome to ADISC!

That's a good introduction.

Many of us started out in a small AB or DL way and expanded as we tried other things. Sometimes we find something that we don't like and other times we find things that we like and incorporate them into our ABDL playtimes.

Just looking in the forums, you should get a lot of information but if your particular question isn't answered to your satisfaction, be sure to create your own post.

Good luck with your sample pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.