• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newby77

BBgirl1977

BBpoohbear1977
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi Everyone

BBgirl1977

BBpoohbear1977
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am a preschool teacher. I love my job because I enjoy seeing the excitement on the faces of kids when they learn something new. It also gives my Little side a chance to come out and play out in the open without people judging me. I would say my Little is about 4 years old. Which works out well since the age group I work with is 3- 5 year-olds. I love Winnie the Pooh. Due to the nature of my job, part of me is closeted but it has allowed me to be able to cover up some of my young natured impulses. If I am caught playing with dolls or boards at work they simply assume I am trying it out for the kids which is a plus for me. If I wear, some of my Pooh attire a similar assumption is made. I am wearing it for the kids. Now I would like to get to know more people who live the lifestyle. I would definitely love to meet more adult Littles and maybe some day have a long term relationship with a Daddy Dom.

• Love
Reactions: Belarin, Jorelaxed, ChrisK and 1 other person

RoseofThorns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
My moto has become, if we need it, why can't it be cute? I've taken on wearing now Renaissance style with the chamice and skirts and vest. I've been able to find some cute patterns for the skirts, though I don't do too far as I do work in a medical office

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome! A preschool teacher is a great job for a little. Almost genius 😅

Reactions: RoseofThorns

BBgirl1977

BBpoohbear1977
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have been able to wear a few onesies without attracting much attention other then people saying that shirt is cute which is hidden by my jacket or jeans.😊

BBgirl1977

BBpoohbear1977
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
ChrisK said:
Hello and welcome! A preschool teacher is a great job for a little. Almost genius 😅
I know, right!🤣🤣🤣 I believe my boss and her husband can tell sometimes. I believe that's why they took me to Winter Wonderland last Christmas. It was some much fun. It was the first time I had ever experienced snow. I had a blast. For my birthday, they surprised me with a Winnie the Pooh, bookbag, socks, and large coffee cup. I almost had a hissy fit last week when I thought my cup disappeared. She stayed with me and helped me look for it until I found it. She's very protective of me at work. I don't know if she knows I have never said anything. She hasn't mentioned anything to me. I just know if I need anything I can count on her for any kind of support.

• Love
Reactions: Belarin, WarriorPrincess, ChrisK and 1 other person

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BBgirl1977 said:
I know, right!🤣🤣🤣 I believe my boss and her husband can tell sometimes. I believe that's why they took me to Winter Wonderland last Christmas. It was some much fun. It was the first time I had ever experienced snow. I had a blast. For my birthday, they surprised me with a Winnie the Pooh, bookbag, socks, and large coffee cup. I almost had a hissy fit last week when I thought my cup disappeared. She stayed with me and helped me look for it until I found it. She's very protective of me at work. I don't know if she knows I have never said anything. She hasn't mentioned anything to me. I just know if I need anything I can count on her for any kind of support.
Awww that's cute.....I think they know 😅

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hiya and Welcome to Adisc.

You are a darn site braver than I am opening up about your job like that, my career choice is something I am usually too scared to tell people who know about my ABDL side in case they get the wrong idea.

It'll be wonderful to have you here and I look forward to seeing more posts from you. I hope you enjoy your stay here.