• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newby

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteundies

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just joined so thought I'd say hello. I like to ware cloth nappies with plastic pants but love to have plastic pants over my undies and then wet my pants a little at a time, any one do the same. I'd love to chat to anyne but especial any one in the uk.

whiteundies

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hello everyone, just joined and liking what I've seen so far, my love is for plastic pants, either over a nappy or over my undies, (just in case of accidents) hope to make lots of new friends here. love to chat to people. even better if your in the uk

matty491

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hello there!! Pleasure to meet a fellow UK diaper lover :)

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Welcome to the forum, I'm another one from the UK also quite new (and a fan of plastic undies too...).

Might be worth having a look at the stickies at the top of the forum and telling us a little more about yourself. I confess that I did not get it entirely right when I first joined either.

DLE.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Hello and welcome!

I am becoming more and more attatched to my plastic pants. They feel great. I usually wear at night stuffed to the max with cloth. I do not wear underwear right now, Since diapers are my favorite.
F.L.

Fascinating

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Sure, I just forgot the plastic pants. If I wore underwear I would wet them a little, then go to ladies room without pulling them down. Felt pretty awesome. Just had to make sure I had a spare pair handy.
F.L.

babygeorgina

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Welcome to the forum.Another from the UK.Be good to chat and know more about you

keithandre1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Hi and welcome!!! your not the only plastic pants lover!!!! Please tell us about yourself!! what sports you like what do you do for fun? this is not just about your ab/dl but more about who we are!!

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I really enjoy wetting my pants a little at a time. sometimes with diapers sometimes without

plasticman

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
A year ago I was rushed to hospital with yet another heart attack, no time to pack a overnight bag so the good wife said she would bring it to the hospital later, when I finally arrived on the ward, I was to stay on, I had to answer a question and answers form, I was asked if I had any incontinence issues, I told her that I usually wear a pair of rubber and nappy pads 24/7, she said she will contact the continence team, mean while she left me with two bottles to wee in, they decided to allow me to wear the nappy pads but not the pants, because they had no wear to wash them, my wife said she could take them home for washing, so it was agreed, that evening I was put into my rubbers for the night,in the morning I was soaked I asked the nurse if I could have some water to wash with and a change of pads urgently,a few minutes later four nurses arrived and gave me a lovely bed bath, then toweled me down, and I was put in another new pair of rubbers and a nappy pad, they said that will keep tou going for a few hours, when I went home I really missed them bed baths, so there is some good in wearing pads and , some people have said that they have had trouble, because they wore pads and pants, I think if you mention it to them, they dont really mind,. changing you and giving you bed baths, its when you keep it a secret and you wet the bed badly, things get a bit hot, then there no arguments you are put into a catheter like it or not, but in my case I cant have a catheter inserted inside me, and they wont fir external catheters, as they leak and smell to much.

whiteundies

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
thanks for the welcome everyone. some of you want to know more about me. Divorced with 3 grown up kids. Always been into nappy's and plastic pants like to wet them not into the messy part though. also like to have accidents in my pants when I get the chance. I like most sports with 2 main exclusions, football and golf. F1 and touring cars along with rugby league always get my attention. I enjoy fishing, badminton and table tennis along with squash if sitting quietly I enjoy crosswords and Sudoku's and a fair bit of reading mainly none fiction stuff. It would be nice to have regular contact with others into nappy's and plastic pants. If you want any more info just ask!

whiteundies

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Apart from the heart attack it sounds ideal I'd love to find someone who would change me when I've wet myself

babygeorgina

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I also wear plastic panties over a pair of padded panties and a Tena Lady and like to wet slowly while out.Would also love to have some one to change me.Like to chat some time

whiteundies

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
a chat some time would be good, not got time today unfortunately, but hope to chat soon

Fascinating

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Thanks for the combo. Might work for me. I may want to wear my ladies Tena when I am out. I would have a skirt on over all.

Fascinating

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Very nice! I enjoy Sudoku. I am not retired, but will have a few grandkids after my wedding in three weeks. I am going to be a grandma! So exciting. My mom had a stepson and a grandchild at about 35 and I am two years older so she has me beat. Okay sorry to get off track a little, but I have not had a chance to get those thoughts out of my head yet.
F.L.
F.L.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi! Another plastic pant man here, there are many of us about the place! I had this specific fetish since maybe 4 years old (?) and didn't even get into disposables until some time in my 20's. Which is well over 20 years ago :O I was born in Wales and like to visit the UK once in a while; last trip I specifically went to see some others from Adisc.(Hey there Mizzycub)

And yes, a bunch of us are old enough to have grandkiddies,and actually, many of us do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.