• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newbie here! TIME TO SAY HEYYO 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mummyslittleprincess

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello Everyone!
I thought I'd introduce myself as I've just registered to this forum, me and my "Mummy" have only recently started ageplay within the last month and seeking advice on everything really! I LOVE being a little and everything to do with being a little. I come home from work and mummy has my nappy and paw print romper with my dummy waiting. I have a bottle of juice and if I'm a good girl I have my bottle of milk hehe! Im looking to make friends with people like me and my mummy so if you wanna chat to me or my mummy message me privately:)

Byeee
S x

Hello Mummyslittleprincess and welcome to the group.

Egor

Hiya Mummyslittleprincess and welcome to the group. Great to hear that you and your mommy are exploring and enjoying this side of This is a great place to come for advice, suggestions, and interactions within the community.

I believe you won't be able able to use the messaging system until you become an "Established Contributor" at 20+ posts and 7+ days registered.

Hello Princess,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Welcome, princess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back