New.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site...How about telling a little about yourself?

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Aloha, OneMoreMan.

Like Pojo said please share a little more information about yourself even it seems unnecessary, hobbies, interests?

Makes it much easier to make friends / acquaintances if you share a common interest.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Okay. Well, I am sort of into playing videogames such as on ps3 and PC. But I also like making my own games on programs like flash. And have only worked with 2D games.
I am not sure if I am truly a DL or if I am just curious since it has only just started to peak my interest. Nothing has happened yet, though I have thought about possibly doing something in the future.
I like some sports like basketball, badminton, etc. though most would probably classify me as a geek/nerd (most of the time nerd).
Ha. A bit about me :)

F

FullMetal

Don't know if you are a DL...hmm, maybe you should try out a diaper and see if you like it :D

Jk, or not...

Anyway, PC games? Like CS? Because I love CS, best game ever, or Quake, both awesome. And if you make games, you are cool in my book dude, don't mark yourself as a jerk already :] I hope I can test try one of them some time, that would be awesome!!!

Umm, anyway, it was nice to meet you. Don't lurk, this is a really cool place, and you are sure to make tons of friends.

FullMetal

E

Error404

Welcome! Could you link us to some examples of your games? I'd really like to see one of them. ^_^

Great to have another 'nerd' with us, makes at LEAST the two of us. <3

Hope you have fun!

E404~ <3

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Ha. I haven't made any good games yet, ;) But I will keep in touch for when I do :)

M

Matrix Blade

welcome. I've tried before at programming, but I need a longer attention span first. lol. Anyways post around some more so we can know you better.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I like CS too, I just hate when people use hacks like autosnipe and stuff. It makes me want to strangle them in real life.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Welcome to the site and have a good time here :)

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hello good sir from IRC chat!!!

Seems like you're already fitting in well here, so i'll leave you to it :p

Welcome anyways!

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay. Also I like your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.