• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

New.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site...How about telling a little about yourself?

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Aloha, OneMoreMan.

Like Pojo said please share a little more information about yourself even it seems unnecessary, hobbies, interests?

Makes it much easier to make friends / acquaintances if you share a common interest.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Okay. Well, I am sort of into playing videogames such as on ps3 and PC. But I also like making my own games on programs like flash. And have only worked with 2D games.
I am not sure if I am truly a DL or if I am just curious since it has only just started to peak my interest. Nothing has happened yet, though I have thought about possibly doing something in the future.
I like some sports like basketball, badminton, etc. though most would probably classify me as a geek/nerd (most of the time nerd).
Ha. A bit about me :)

F

FullMetal

Don't know if you are a DL...hmm, maybe you should try out a diaper and see if you like it :D

Jk, or not...

Anyway, PC games? Like CS? Because I love CS, best game ever, or Quake, both awesome. And if you make games, you are cool in my book dude, don't mark yourself as a jerk already :] I hope I can test try one of them some time, that would be awesome!!!

Umm, anyway, it was nice to meet you. Don't lurk, this is a really cool place, and you are sure to make tons of friends.

FullMetal

E

Error404

Welcome! Could you link us to some examples of your games? I'd really like to see one of them. ^_^

Great to have another 'nerd' with us, makes at LEAST the two of us. <3

Hope you have fun!

E404~ <3

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Ha. I haven't made any good games yet, ;) But I will keep in touch for when I do :)

M

Matrix Blade

welcome. I've tried before at programming, but I need a longer attention span first. lol. Anyways post around some more so we can know you better.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I like CS too, I just hate when people use hacks like autosnipe and stuff. It makes me want to strangle them in real life.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Welcome to the site and have a good time here :)

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hello good sir from IRC chat!!!

Seems like you're already fitting in well here, so i'll leave you to it :p

Welcome anyways!

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay. Also I like your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.