New ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, just thought I'd post.

If my mom ever found out. I'd be so dead. Posting on dorums is completely prohibited in out house. I'm really sure, this would be no exception.

Anyways. I'm tempted to say I'm a TB, but I'm not sure ... I like diapers, gosh, do I like diapers ... but I don't like dressing up.

Just thought I'd show you all I was here.

=]

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I take it you won't be posting regularly at the risk of invoking the wrath of your Mum, welcome regardless.

I'll be on, I hope ...

I have my own computer, which is usbject to random history checks, but I'm devious and deleted sections she shouldn't see. When she's not home, or very occupied I'll make appearances. More frequently on weekends.

Its just amazing to know, I'm not as messed up as a I thoght I was.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to this site, I'm sure you'll like it here.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Its just amazing to know, I'm not as messed up as a I thoght I was.
You are definately not messed up. :)

If you like diapers and don't necessarily like dressing up... then I think you are more of a DL... Diaper Lover.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
It doesn't have to be sexual, from what I gather. I think I've been here about a year, and I just like seeing diapers (and footed PJs) on young women. Nothing more. So, to that limit, it is sexual, but I do not wear and do not roleplay. There are all types on here, and at times it takes getting used to, but it's been fun learning. You take what you can take and leave the rest.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If you love them sexually it's a diaper fetish...If you like them for other reasons, or sexually too (but not limited to) then you're a DL...If you like dressing/acting like a baby, then you're a(n) AB/TB

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hmm.

[side note]

At the risk of sounding like an idiot ... what is a 'Fur'
It's like someone who likes to pretend to be some kind of animal...A babyfur is one who likes to add *B/DL aspects to it...It's not bestiality, despite what some people may think

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
You can be a DL without diapers being a sexual thing. I don't really like the whole baby aspect... but I wear diapers 24/7.

I can still be a grownup (sorta) and enjoy my diapers.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
And often they wear fur suits, almost like mascot suits, don't they, Po? Could be wrong.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
And often they wear fur suits, almost like mascot suits, don't they, Po? Could be wrong.

That put a weird image in my head...But I guess they could do that...I'm not one, so I'm not too informed on the whole thing

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Hehe. I do that to people. There was this guy on a Yahoo footed PJs group that made custom footed PJs, sometimes with mittens attached or hoods, and when he had time, he used to enjoy making what he called fursuits, which were the same thing, but with an animal head on them, and often made with faux fur and not just fleece.

Damn! That was a hell of a sentence!

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

If you have firefox it should be an easy task to hide this.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
If your posting on "dorums" in an "out house" I think its definetly time to upgrade. :)

Haha Have (not a studder) fun on the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.