• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New

littletrish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi am a little, 3 when I am in space but 55 when I have to do adult things. Not having alot of luck finding other littles in Edmonton to talk to and maybe be friends with. Even just to talk here because I am very new to this all. Would also love to talk to caregivers. Anyways wanted to say hi if you want to know more about me please ask

littletrish said:
Hi am a little, 3 when I am in space but 55 when I have to do adult things. Not having alot of luck finding other littles in Edmonton to talk to and maybe be friends with. Even just to talk here because I am very new to this all. Would also love to talk to caregivers. Anyways wanted to say hi if you want to know more about me please ask
Hey, welcome, loads of people here, if you need to talk, hope you have some fun 👍🏻

Welcome littleTrish.

Hello

Slowly learning how the site works. And as things come up will ask

Back