New Years Resolutions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownIdentity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well its that time of the year again, with new year only a week away.

So what is your new years resolution/'s for 2012?

Mine are, the common "Lose weight" and "Save more money"

Oh, and all the best for next year!

ross5

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For me, its just simply the common Lose (more) Weight... and maybe try to spend a little less time on the computer (but I can already guarantee this one isn't going to happen)

ZakRoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
do better in school
get a frickin job...
use said job to get the parts to build an rc plane
somehow convince my father that he isn't well and needs help (that one's on my whole family's list...)

be a better person. (vague, right?)

P

Penguinhop

Watch the rest of the Twilight movies... I am so curious about them for some odd reason 0_0

D

Deleted member 20009

Watch the rest of the Twilight movies... I am so curious about them for some odd reason 0_0

I recommend it. It's quite entertaining to see Bella spaz out and stammer uncontrollably as she performs what others may or may not call "acting."

Drakon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Mine are to get back into college, get more fit and active, and get a better job.

L

LittleDrummerGirl

Become happier.

Find a new hobby.

Get better at drawing anime.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Dress better. I'm still in college mode even though I've been working full time the past two months.

KaworuVsDrWily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If somebody really wants to make a difference in his life, he does not make a New Year's Resolution out of it.

Look at the large number of people who join the gym in January, use it for a couple of weeks at most, and then drop out of their resolutions.

My word of wisdom is - Don't make a resolution centered on any day of the year, just make the effort and stick with it. Get some external accountability if you can't do it by yourself. Most people don't take New Year's Resolutions all that seriously when February comes around and they start to think, "Well, I'll try again next year."

C

Cherub

My New years resolutions isn't so much a resolution as it is a 'to do' list before the end of 2012.
1) finish covering the fountain in the side yard. (had a 4 ft deep in-ground fountain I busted up and buried. Needs grass seed now
2) Re-drywall and paint the garage.
3) Refinish the front porch hand rails. (They're the old wrought iron style). They need redone.
4) Re-landscape around the front and side of the house. (Last summer I cut down and pulled out several over grown bushes, now time to re-landscape)
5) Put new door on the outside attached storage shed. (I can use my new drill from Christmas for this project!)
6) tear down, sand & refinish both snow blowers (It'll still be cheaper than buying a new one, lol)

That should keep me busy for a while.

ultrapampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
"Fitter, happier, more productive
Comfortable not drinking too much
Regular exercise at the gym (3 days a week)"

Ninikins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby