New years Eve diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pullups09

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm considering wearing a diaper to the bar on New Years Eve. I'm not much of a drinker but I might drink a pop and pee in the diaper while I'm talking to someone. I wonder if anyone else out there is interested in spending New Years Eve in a diaper at a restaurant or bar. I am seriously considering this actually when I diapered myself at a gas station in another town about a mounth ago it wenat a lot better then I thought it would.

Go for it kid. :) Sounds like you'll have fun.

I think it will be nice to just relax and pee while I'm sitting there drinking a pop and talking to someone.

Hey just go for it, believe me you will enjoy it all the way home. I have done it since I was a young girl. A nice pamper under my panties and I was off to school. I would love the ride home on the bus in wet pampers, and often as soon as I got off the bus a warm poop would make its way into my diaper. As for New Years Eves, I started in college going out with friends to parties and always wore diapers under my panties, and would pee in them all the time. There were many times that my diaper leaked, but usually everyone in the party was to drunk to even notice. I go out all the time diapered in my pink diapers, and wear baggy sweats (makes my butt look bigger). I go shopping to work and just about everywhere in my diaper. I love going out to eat wearing a diaper because you never know if that meal is going to agree with you. I say go out and have yourself a blast and wet that diaper all night !

When have door of layers H24 / 7 for pleasure the question does not pose, for me the question would be more I want to spend a moment without a diaper, and the answer is no. I still have a hard time understanding this idea of ​​wanting to hurt this when you're DL by asking if you should wear a disposable diaper for such an occasion, the answer is why do not wear it only on certain occasions;) wearing it all the time is the solution to the problem, and it avoids a lot of headache :)

- - - Updated - - -

Evahasgone2 said:
Hey just go for it, believe me you will enjoy it all the way home. I have done it since I was a young girl. A nice pamper under my panties and I was off to school. I would love the ride home on the bus in wet pampers, and often as soon as I got off the bus a warm poop would make its way into my diaper. As for New Years Eves, I started in college going out with friends to parties and always wore diapers under my panties, and would pee in them all the time. There were many times that my diaper leaked, but usually everyone in the party was to drunk to even notice. I go out all the time diapered in my pink diapers, and wear baggy sweats (makes my butt look bigger). I go shopping to work and just about everywhere in my diaper. I love going out to eat wearing a diaper because you never know if that meal is going to agree with you. I say go out and have yourself a blast and wet that diaper all night !

I do not know how old you were but to avoid leaks I do not think Pampers was the best choice :)

New Year's Eve is definitely a night to wear a diaper. If you did a survey at Time Square in New York City on New Year's Eve, there would be more people wearing diapers than you would have ever guessed.

Tundra1975 said:
New Year's Eve is definitely a night to wear a diaper. If you did a survey at Time Square in New York City on New Year's Eve, there would be more people wearing diapers than you would have ever guessed.

That's logical it's not because some thing is considered bad that people do not do it, it's even amazing that there is not yet been any companies that are Use this vein, I mean you make a disposable diaper with a neutral design, you install at the entrance events a space to change you are sure to have a waiting line, even if it is considered bad by the company, the only thing it is necessary is a good marketing hook, after the rest it does all alone, if you have people who wait in a queue then it is that the product must be interesting, and the mass attracting the mass, there is nothing complicated to impose a product, even if people consider it as wrong originally :)

good luck on your new years adventure, I really hope everything goes well, I do suggest standing up though as a lot of the absorbancy in a diaper is in the bottom of it so sitting will lessen it

Ok I was thinking about that so I want to stand at the bar go to a busy place so I have an excuse to stand.

Have a great time I know you’ll enjoy yourself, wet till your hearts content

I actually think this is an excellent idea but especially brilliant on a night when the toilets can be more challenging from the crowds.

So begs the question what diaper and will you bring a change and changing supplies?

I will prob be in a rearz safari with a stuffer New Years Eve, we're just going to a friends place so I can easily sneak outside by my truck and change real quick if I needed (located in a more rural setting)
I remember seeing a interview on TV last year of two foreign students in NYC, the one admitted on live tv that she was wearing a diaper under her clothes

there's also another thread going right now regarding "festive diapers"

And... brainstorm. Someone make a Happy New Year! diaper. Imagine all the people at times square wearing it and dropping their pants when the ball drops ;)

That would make for an amazing pic. Include a pin or hat or something to wear to the event so everyone knows to get together for the countdown.

I don't have the ability to wear all the time and probably never will hence its a pleasure for me.

I wore for New Years Eve a few years back watching the ball drop. Was no big thing and so many other people were wearing,I didn't feel alone.Plus it's at night so showing leaks is going to be at its minimum. I peed to my hearts content that night, and never looked back.

Pullups09 said:
I don't have the ability to wear all the time and probably never will hence its a pleasure for me.

It will come one day, just be patient and look forward to it.

Sometimes when I see myself in a mirror wearing a diaper I think to myself, "What would I have thought if I knew that someday I'd be wearing diapers all the time?" It'd be like a fantasy, that you know is never going to come true. And yet here I am, "living the dream".

Just wait for it.

Well I’m diapered and cathetered as well , so don’t even have to say bladder let go I need to pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back