New XP Medical Beyond XP5000 Diapers

Jock

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
20200417_162335.jpg
Has anyone else tried these yet? I bought a package and have been wearing them for the last couple of days. They're VERY good, with plastic backing, soft fill, a versatile velcro-like closure system and they hold a lot. They also have a nice cut, with a contoured shape that forms a nice, fluffy, brief-like front pouch that nicely surrounds and supports the male genitals. These give the Northshore MegaMax some real competition.
beyond-xp-5000-brief-600px-large-byd-764_9.jpg

Any other wearers out there? Thoughts?

Reactions: Absorblock and Jonnythepony
I haven't, but I'd like to try them. There is another post here about these, too.

I searched for them, but couldn't find any other posts.

I'm not a fan of velcro closure and they look awful. Do they swell up at least?

Jock said:
I searched for them, but couldn't find any other posts.

dlboylife said:
I'm not a fan of velcro closure and they look awful. Do they swell up at least?
Yep. They swell up a lot. The stuffing tends to clump a bit, about the same amount as an Abena M4, but the padding is softer-feeling.

I am on my fourth diaper of them. So far, I have worn two at work, one to bed, and one at home during a lazy lounge day. The first one I didn't fluff, and it worked great. The rest I fluffed minimally, and they get thick enough that I end up waddling. To me, the plastic feels like an Abena, only thicker, the leak guards are tall enough for boosters, and my only complaint so far is the velcro tabs can seperate from the back wings, though I only had this happen when I was taking it off. Too me, absorbancy wise, they are somewhere between a Northshore supreme and a megamax, though leaning more towards megamax level.

The padding is soft, and to me, they didn't feel wet until it was near the end of its lifespan (close to leaking), but do swell a lot. I didn't have any issues with clumping at all, even at work. The best part is, at this point, it seems to be the only diaper that will allow me not to have to double diaper for bed due to Megamax and Peekabus not quite sealing around my booty right. I'm not quite sure how the wicking is honestly, but I do know it seems to be better than the previously mentioned diapers. As far as I can tell, the odor control for urine is great, though I will ask someone else later to make sure.

Over all, this Unicorn is very impressed and might make them her utility diaper for now on. Just depends on how the rest of the case works out.

Reactions: babybobby, jt1220, Jonnythepony and 3 others
Azie said:
I am on my fourth diaper of them. So far, I have worn two at work, one to bed, and one at home during a lazy lounge day. The first one I didn't fluff, and it worked great. The rest I fluffed minimally, and they get thick enough that I end up waddling. To me, the plastic feels like an Abena, only thicker, the leak guards are tall enough for boosters, and my only complaint so far is the velcro tabs can seperate from the back wings, though I only had this happen when I was taking it off. Too me, absorbancy wise, they are somewhere between a Northshore supreme and a megamax, though leaning more towards megamax level.

The padding is soft, and to me, they didn't feel wet until it was near the end of its lifespan (close to leaking), but do swell a lot. I didn't have any issues with clumping at all, even at work. The best part is, at this point, it seems to be the only diaper that will allow me not to have to double diaper for bed due to Megamax and Peekabus not quite sealing around my booty right. I'm not quite sure how the wicking is honestly, but I do know it seems to be better than the previously mentioned diapers. As far as I can tell, the odor control for urine is great, though I will ask someone else later to make sure.

Over all, this Unicorn is very impressed and might make them her utility diaper for now on. Just depends on how the rest of the case works out.
Thanks for this well-written review.

Reactions: babybobby
These ones caught my eye, does anybody know where to get them?

Azie said:

A great description. These are going to be popular!

Got my first pack a couple days ago. First impressions... These are FANTASTIC for heavy day time use! They are very comfortable, fairly absorbent, so soft, but feel strong, and the Velcro heald up well.

For night time use, I leaked a little. I'm a side sleeper, which is challenging anyway. The front padding just doesn't absorb fast enough, and with every diaper what doesn't absorb trickles down. This is why I can't use most diapers without an extra better, with the exception of better dry/crinklz, mega Max and dry 24/7. I also can't sleep in pocket diapers without an extra cover.

Overall I really like them, but not for night use

The thing that really sucks about e Velcro tapes: if you have a vowel movement, you can’t tape up the soiled diaper after a change.

mayhem said:
The thing that really sucks about e Velcro tapes: if you have a vowel movement, you can’t tape up the soiled diaper after a change.
Why not? I don't understand your point.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
mayhem said:
With the exception of the bambino stretch line (magnifico & bianco stretch) all other Velcro taped diapers have a small sticky section for that very reason, the bambino's can easily be tied cause the wings stretch out so much.

pampers4U said:
With the exception of the bambino stretch line (magnifico & bianco stretch) all other Velcro taped diapers have a small sticky section for that very reason, the bambino's can easily be tied cause the wings stretch out so much.
Ah, ok. I see your point. The waste can I use holds a 4-gallon scented bag and my soiled diapers fit into the can in such a way that taping them up is not necessary.

Reactions: legojoker88
They're so ugly!!!. I hate them! 😡
When I had stomach flu, I was put in those!.
(Quite disgusting for me waking up all pooped in those!)

LonelyFOX said:
When I had stomach flu, I was put in those!.
You already wore those? They've been out fore sale for only like a week and a half.

Reactions: midl2006 and mayhem
pampers4U said:
You already wore those? They've been out fore sale for only like a week and a half.
That type of diapers

• Haha
Reactions: isabella
DippyDawg said:
You mean plain white ones?
Yes.
I spent one day and a half at hospital when I had stomach flu. Received IV and damn nurses just took me off my T shirt, my pants and my socks and they put me an ugly patient gown.
Then a tomboy nurse came in and then just she ripped off my boxers briefs and she just grabbed me and put me in a diaper.
Just waking up so pooped and feeling so yuck 😣. Maybe I was put on an used diaper because I felt that it was some kind of wet.
🤢

Back