New XP 5000 Hot Takes

mattyd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Now that the upgraded diaper is out, what's everyone's thoughts on them? I have only worn one so far, but feels like the plastic is a little better/stronger. I at least feel like the diaper is a bit thicker in the front after wetting. Still have to try a few more to give it a better overall decision on where it sits in my diaper preferences. So far I think it feels improved in areas I wanted, but sometimes a few wearings is needed to be fully sure

Reactions: DippyDawg
I just got a new case a week ago and I really haven't noticed any real
difference in them. To me the package looked the same.

I never new they were changed, they are my basic go to diaper.

I noticed that the plastic isn’t very strong unless they have changed it by now.

Probably depends if they shipped you the new ones or not. I had confirmed with llmedico that they only had the new ones, so I know I got them. There would be less print on the front, that's the easiest way to tell the difference.

ARBBB2 said:
I never new they were changed, they are my basic go to diaper.
I still have to wear a few more times to make sure, but it's close to being a daily driver for me. The tape system really sells these diapers and they are just quiet enough that I may not have to wear something to deaden the sound when doing my usual stuff. If these had the absorption of northshore supremes, I think it would be no question taking the top spot for sure. It seems closer to their lite variant in how much it holds.

mattyd said:
Now that the upgraded diaper is out, what's everyone's thoughts on them? I have only worn one so far, but feels like the plastic is a little better/stronger. I at least feel like the diaper is a bit thicker in the front after wetting. Still have to try a few more to give it a better overall decision on where it sits in my diaper preferences. So far I think it feels improved in areas I wanted, but sometimes a few wearings is needed to be fully sure
I still hate the hook and loop set up. I wish they were normal tapes.

I love rhe hook and loop because I usually retape 2 or three times a night to keep it tight, wore a Crinklze last night and couldnt gert it to taoe at all, used duct tape and that wouldnt hold, cut off all the trim and used it as a large booster, hate hate tape on diapers

mayhem said:
I still hate the hook and loop set up. I wish they were normal tapes.
To me, it's the main reason I use this diaper. Other aspects are okay, but I'd probably use something else since they are more superior in a lot of the areas. Being able to readjust without issues and still have a plastic back without sagging is great.

ARBBB2 said:
I love rhe hook and loop because I usually retape 2 or three times a night to keep it tight, wore a Crinklze last night and couldnt gert it to taoe at all, used duct tape and that wouldnt hold, cut off all the trim and used it as a large booster, hate hate tape on diapers

You wouldn’t need to retape if they were regular tapes. The Velcro stretches and makes the fit become loose. They also get stuck to sweat pants and other fabrics that are similar.

Last edited:
mattyd said:
Being able to readjust without issues and still have a plastic back without sagging is great.

I rarely require more than one adjustment, most often in the morning to snug up my wet diaper so it doesn't fall down ;) I like to wear a little loose overnight to be comfortable, but that won't fly in the morning before changies. I usually move one of the tapes in an inch and I'm ok for breakfast.

If I normally order medical dips in medium .... is the up to 44 inch range accurate ?

The fit is similar to crinklz or north shore supremes.

Thank you that is the answer I needed

ARBBB2 said:
That's what I did with 2 of my diapers from wish.com. when you use a trimmed diaper as a booster pad, you're looking at double the time in said diaper. Better use extra powder and whatever you do, don't mess cause you'll have to either take it off or bear it till change time

I just got a sample. I really like it, hard to describe exactly, but i love the fact it’s a no bones about it adult diaper. It’s not trying to be cute, fun, or subtile. Due to the bold lettering and wetness indicator if anyone saw it, there’s no denying it. I love abena m/l4 and the tenas for the same reason. So far it’s very comfy

Back