Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Well after my first Xbox 360 got RROD, I thought I would get a new one. So I did.

I only have Halo 3 but it good.

But I was wonder if you only have a Sliver membership to xbox can you play against people on your friends list.

my gamertag is mikecella in case you wanna play so halo with me if it possiable.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Its funny when someone tells you something and then someone else tells you diffrent.

E

Error404

Its funny when someone tells you something and then someone else tells you diffrent.

You DO need to pay. You need Gold.

You can play against your friends offline on a local network (Read: Multiple xboxs in the same house) but not across the internet against others. (Unless you somehow have some sort of AMAZING WAN. o_O)

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Thats what I thought. I do plan on getting GOLD soon. I will most likely just pay for a 12 account insted of motnh-to-month

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
If you would like you can add me as your friend on XBL

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
There is a way to play online free, it's called tunneling. Look up X-Link Kai. It's free, but you can't play against people on Xbox Live (It's like a free version of Xbox live, kinda.). Your friends would have to use Kai, too, but if you only want to play with your friends, Kai is great and free!

Edit: Link:
http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/

Status
Not open for further replies.