BabyPawz

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
So me and momma where talking about foxes! We talked for hours about how cute they are and how much I like them and she said I could be her little fox, which suggested to me she was into diaper fur as I had heard of it. Turns out she is so I ordered a fox onesie and some cute ears and a tail. But I really don’t know much else about all of this.

Is there much difference? Do people usually pick there animal based on there spirit animals or is it not that deep? she said she likes collars so there’s also that. Any help or guidance would be great :3 Wanna make sure mamma is happy when I suprise her hehe!

Depends on the furson ....

I feel a connection with foxes ... I like them a lot.

Usually, people pick their fursona's species because they feel some kind of personal connection with that animal, or it's just their favorite. Personally, I chose mine (wolfcat hybrid) because I relate to both wolves and cats (more than other animals) and couldn't choose between them.

Ah thanks, so there ain’t much difference between a little and diaperfur? Just only the little likes to dress up as there favourite/bonded animals?

Role Play is slightly different ... using paws instead of hands and things like that ... there is not much difference between a little and a babyfur .

The collar may mean she is slightly into dom/sub relationships but i know nothing about the furry world so I could be mistaken.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
PCBaby said:
The collar may mean she is slightly into dom/sub relationships but i know nothing about the furry world so I could be mistaken.
It's a sign of ownership ... or of submission ... depending on the situation.
D/P ( dominate / pet ) play is seen all over the furry world .

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and PCBaby
thank you

BabyPawz said:
Ah thanks, so there ain’t much difference between a little and diaperfur? Just only the little likes to dress up as there favourite/bonded animals?
Well, there's a fair bit of difference, being a diaperfur means you're just a furry who likes diapers. This can be with or without the adult baby aspect, so it's just a furry DL. A babyfur, however, is where someone has a child furry for a character; that's much closer to being a little since babyfurs like to pretend to be their little fursonas and roleplay as them.

Speaking of a new world (do not adjust your monitor) -

I spoke to her about the collars and she said she doesn’t find total ownership-domination attractive she just thinks there cute and wants me to wear one when ever I want to.
Thanks for all the help guys ^^

PCBaby said:
Speaking of a new world (do not adjust your monitor) -

Coh, this is waaaaay before my time lol

Sorry but some of us lived through that decade and half the one before it as well :)

Collars can be a fashion accessory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back