Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!!!111one!!!111ELEVEN!!!111
Head to the hills, peoples, unless you want to be "Implanted" by the government for what you've seen and know.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Even if there would be a New World Order and we all knew it I think it would be to late to act against it, since they should have planned this quite some time they should know how to make the plan work whatever would happen. Its quite a scary thought!

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
I used to believe in it. Then I grew up. (Apologies for adding to a thread that was tired before it was created.)

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well, since it's been resurrected, Charlie Brooker's column in the Guardian this week is a reliably amusing polemic on the subject of conspiracy theorists. It's worth a gander:

Charlie Brooker said:
I've got a theory - an untested, unprovable theory - that the more interesting your life is at any given point, the less lurid and spectacular your dreams will be. Think of it as a balancing procedure carried out by the brain to stop you getting bored to death.
If your waking life is mundane, it'll inject some thrills into your night-time imaginings to maintain a healthy overall fun quotient. So if you work in a cardboard box factory, and your job is to stare at the side of each box as it passes along a conveyor belt, to ensure they're all uniform and boxy enough - and you do this all day, every day, until your mind grows so dissociated and numb you can scarcely tell where the cardboard ends and your body begins - when your daily routine is THAT dull, chances are you'll spend each night dreaming you're the Emperor of Pluto, wrestling a 6ft green jaguar during a meteor storm in the desert just outside Vegas.
All well and good in the world of dreams. But if you continue to believe you're the Emperor of Pluto after you've woken up, and you go into work and start knocking the boxes around with a homemade sceptre while screaming about your birthright, you're in trouble.
I mention this because recently I've found myself bumping into people - intelligent, level-headed people - who are sincerely prepared to entertain the notion that there might be something in some of the less lurid 9/11 conspiracy theories doing the rounds. They mumble about the "controlled demolition" of WTC 7 (oft referred to as "the third tower"), or posit the notion that the Bush administration knew 9/11 was coming and let it happen anyway. I mean, you never know, right? Right? And did I tell you I'm the Emperor of Pluto?
The glaring problem - and it's glaring in 6,000 watt neon, so vivid and intense you can see it from space with your eyes glued shut - is that with any 9/11 conspiracy theory you care to babble can be summed up in one word: paperwork.
Imagine the paperwork. Imagine the level of planning, recruitment, coordination, control, and unbelievable nerve required to pull off a conspiracy of that magnitude. Really picture it in detail. At the very least you're talking about hiring hundreds of civil servants cold-hearted enough to turn a blind eye to the murder of thousands of their fellow countrymen. If you were dealing with faultless, emotionless robots - maybe. But this almighty conspiracy was presumably hatched and executed by fallible humans. And if there's one thing we know about humans, it's that our inherent unreliability will always derail the simplest of schemes.
It's hard enough to successfully operate a video shop with a staff of three, for Christ's sake, let alone slaughter thousands and convince the world someone else was to blame.
That's just one broad objection to all the bullshit theories. But try suggesting it to someone in the midst of a 9/11 fairytale reverie, and they'll pull a face and say, "Yeah, but ... " and start banging on about some easily misinterpreted detail that "makes you think" (when it doesn't) or "contradicts the official story" (when you misinterpret it). Like nutbag creationists, they fixate on thinly spread, cherry-picked nuggets of "evidence" and ignore the thundering mass of data pointing the other way.
And when repeatedly pressed on that one, basic, overall point - that a conspiracy this huge would be impossible to pull off - they huff and whine and claim that unless you've sat through every nanosecond of Loose Change (the conspiracy flick du jour) and personally refuted every one of its carefully spun "findings" before their very eyes, using a spirit level and calculator, you have no right to an opinion on the subject.
Oh yeah? So if my four-year-old nephew tells me there's a magic leprechaun in the garden I have to spend a week meticulously peering underneath each individual blade of grass before I can tell him he's wrong, do I?
Look hard enough, and dementedly enough, and you can find "proof" that Kevin Bacon was responsible for 9/11 - or the 1987 Zeebrugge ferry disaster, come to that. It'd certainly make for a more interesting story, which is precisely why several thousand well-meaning people would go out of their way to believe it. Throughout my twenties I earnestly believed Oliver Stone's account of the JFK assassination. Partly because of the compelling (albeit wildly selective) way the "evidence" was blended with fiction in his 1991 movie - but mainly because I WANTED to believe it. Believing it made me feel important.
Embrace a conspiracy theory and suddenly you're part of a gang sharing privileged information; your sense of power and dignity rises a smidgen and this troublesome world makes more sense, for a time. You've seen through the matrix! At last you're alive! You ARE the Emperor of Pluto after all!
Except - ahem - you're only deluding yourself, your majesty. Because to believe the "system" is trying to control you is to believe it considers you worth controlling in the first place. The reality - that "the man" is scarcely competent enough to control his own bowels, and doesn't give a toss about you anyway - is depressing and emasculating; just another day in the cardboard box factory. And that's no place for an imaginary emperor, now, is it?

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
there are these FEMA trains with Kansas City Southern to make them less thought of on them and they have air passage [holes] so they can give air passage to the people in shackles on benches, these 2 story trains can carry 140 people at a time.
there are 150 researched concentration camps in the USA
there is a camp in alaska that can hold 12,000,000 people and its labled as a mental hospital.
they wont contain people they have these showers [just like in WWII] that they put a crowd of naked people and gas them. [kill]
the new world order'
YOU WANT PROOF, HUH
VIDEO LINKSFEMA CAMP FOOTAGE [CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN USA]
MARTIAL LAW IS COMING
HOW CLOSE ARE WE UNTIL MARTIAL LAW
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!1!!!111

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Ummm.........okay. You do know that all those video were added like 2 year ago. So anyway nice avatar and how is it like to live in a FEMA camp?

Last edited:

Kip

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
there are these FEMA trains with Kansas City Southern to make them less thought of on them and they have air passage [holes] so they can give air passage to the people in shackles on benches, these 2 story trains can carry 140 people at a time.
there is a camp in alaska that can hold 12,000,000 people and its labled as a mental hospital.
they wont contain people they have these showers [just like in WWII] that they put a crowd of naked people and gas them. [kill]
the new world order'
YOU WANT PROOF, HUH
MARTIAL LAW IS COMING

Right. That is such a load of crap.(I had something else to say, but I'd probably get banned or neg-repped into oblivion, so I'll just shut up)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
!

the new world order'
YOU WANT PROOF, HUH
MARTIAL LAW IS COMING

I'm sorry for anyone who gets offended by this, but stupidity of this magnitude should not be here;

Betagame, you are a ****ing idiotic tool, who will believe anything he reads on the internet, please for the love of god stop polluting this forum with this shit you call fact. The man is not out to get you, there isn't a new world order, the illuminate aren't going to call down lord xenu, whatever!

Learn some ****ing English and maybe go take a stroll in one of those gas chambers, it will do the world some good.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I agree with Fallen, bullshit like this shouldn't be happened on the forum. A mod should close this thread before it get even more out of control.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Sure, this thread sucks and is jam-packed with bullshit. But Fallen took it way out of control. He shouldn't have suggested that Betagame go "take a stroll in one of the gas chambers." And he shouldn't have said it'd do the world good. Regardless of how annoying and stupid Betagame can be at times, every human being deserves to live and not die in a horrible way like that. What a total lack of respect by Fallen. Disgusting.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
The way to handle this is rationally. Explain rational reasons for the "camps" or whatever they may actually be. Don't freak out and throw insults around. That doesn't accomplish anything. -_-

If there is some kind of NWO.... I'm not saying there is for sure. I don't know. But if there is, then what could we do about it anyway? That's the problem. you need proof that it exists.... then if it does exist, there would need to be a plan of action to stop it. Simply knowing it exists would not be enough.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
Not contaminating my post so please scroll up!

Dude, you should be a science fiction writer.

The "two story trains that carry 140 people" bit seems grossly inaccurate.

A standard 3 car train in Queensland can seat 248, and if desperate, can stand another 100. A double decker train could do nearly twice that.

Plus, you can't just stick an extra train on the network, it takes a lot of planning to do that.

Oh, and 12 million in Alaska, huh? That's a mighty big cover-up for a president who'd rather stay and read to pre-school children then go and help the nation in a time of need.

LET'S TRY US SOME BULLSHIT! *plays Penn & Teller theme*

Last edited:

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Ok, betagame, would you STOP? Nobody believes you and all you are doing is annoying people and at this point spamming. Talk about conspiracy theories somewhere that people will care of talk about more credible ones. (Good luck finding that one)

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm sorry for anyone who gets offended by this, but stupidity of this magnitude should not be here;

Betagame, you are a ****ing idiotic tool, who will believe anything he reads on the internet, please for the love of god stop polluting this forum with this shit you call fact. The man is not out to get you, there isn't a new world order, the illuminate aren't going to call down lord xenu, whatever!

Learn some ****ing English and maybe go take a stroll in one of those gas chambers, it will do the world some good.

That's totally out of order, mate.

I think all this conspiracy drivel is ridiculous bunkum as much as the next sensible man does, but hurling insults and implying that someone should kill themselves - no matter how serious the implication - isn't right and it isn't even a good way to counter irrational ideas.

Betagame is as entitled as each of us to post what he wishes and you have no entitlement to say he shouldn't post it here. Moreover, what he posted wasn't malicious or offensive, it was just foolish and unsubstantiated and that doesn't deserve the bile and vitriol you served up. If you want to shoot something down you should do so by pointing out why it is wrong and attack the idea, not the person who said it. Personal insults are not only rude and unnecessary but are a very poor line of argument that are basically counterproductive in making a case.

Chiefly, what's really worse - foolishness or cruelty?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Honestly, I like Fallen's response...It could have been worse just as easily it could have been better...But it's the most honest response that I've seen...

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Rather than have this descend (even more so) to an 'insult betagame' thread, I'll just close it.

And there's no need for swearing! Especially when you're trying to be offensive.

Betagame: please don't make any more threads for a little while, just stick to posting until you get your rep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.