• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyBoy01

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Joined a month ago skimming through post and stories. One question I have come about is as a mostly DL, I enjoy diapers and using them sexualy but nothing further then that. I don't agree with others about that it is not a sexual act at heart. As I am not the others maybe I just don't get the perspective. I'm open to hearing others thoughts about this matter. Lastly I'd like your thoughts on "trans-age" side of abdl. I full heartedly believe these people do not represent this fetish as they are attempting to sway public eye to allow them access to children, which is not ok. This fetish for most has not relation to actual children. I do not mean to offend anyone and I am open to all thoughts in the comments. Feel free to say or ask anything.

I've never heard the term trans age except by stupid reaction channels on YouTube that don't know what their talking about. To me just seems like people who don't know trying to paint the abdl community as pedophiles or more than just a fetish/kink which is just so far off track from what we actually do. Maybe I'm just wrong and their are people using the term to turn the kink into an identity but idk about all that.

Reactions: SillyBoy01, dogboy, lilbabyjooce and 1 other person
SillyBoy01 said:
Joined a month ago skimming through post and stories. One question I have come about is as a mostly DL, I enjoy diapers and using them sexualy but nothing further then that. I don't agree with others about that it is not a sexual act at heart. As I am not the others maybe I just don't get the perspective. I'm open to hearing others thoughts about this matter. Lastly I'd like your thoughts on "trans-age" side of abdl. I full heartedly believe these people do not represent this fetish as they are attempting to sway public eye to allow them access to children, which is not ok. This fetish for most has not relation to actual children. I do not mean to offend anyone and I am open to all thoughts in the comments. Feel free to say or ask anything.
Its honestly up for debate if even the core of abdl is a fetish to begin with. I don't think its fair to label it as black and white as that. Its such an interpersonal nuance that people could have an innumerable reasons for ending up here. As for pedophillic accusations, youre just gonna have to settle that on a person to person basis.

Last edited:
Reactions: SillyBoy01, ItsTimmyTime and Edgewater
What I believe you will find here is a very wide representation of the Adult Baby, Diaper Lover and Incontinence group with much more. We have a very active group of Trans folks here that represent a wonderful cross-section of enjoyable folks to communication with and are a joy to know! I believe that you will find here a group of Humans that care about each other. Be more open and you may just learn that ADISC is a supporting, world wide group of friends with different backgrounds.

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, ItsTimmyTime, Cottontail and 2 others
For those of us that are trans-age as you put it - it's not about getting close to or gaining access to children. It's about being children. If we had it our way we would become children again, completely desexualized, just to have the experience. To be able to play at a playground again without worry or fear and just be able to have that joy again.

The ones you see popping up at parks exposing their diapers to children are the ones that either have no self control when it comes to regressive tendencies or are a part of a completely different group that are simply just pedophiles using it as an excuse to gain access.

I would venture to say most, if not all, regressive peoples are advocates against this indecency. I am one of those. I find it abhorrent to even think of bringing anything sexual in to a childs life. Those like me would rather brutally cut off their own appendages than violate the innocence of a child. This is no over dramatization. It's extremely serious business when discussing child welfare.

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, SillyBoy01, lilbabyjooce and 4 others
I don't condone people acting as pre-teen/teenagers in public, especially that spokesperson for Anheuser-Busch. That is just too creepy. Best to leave it behind closed doors.

Reactions: tiron101 and Edgewater
SillyBoy01 said:
One question I have come about is as a mostly DL, I enjoy diapers and using them sexualy but nothing further then that. I don't agree with others about that it is not a sexual act at heart.

You need to have a more open mind than that. Your ABDL type, which appears to be entirely sexualized, is not everyone’s ABDL type. Think of it like a syndrome where if you’ve met one ABDL, in this case yourself, you only know about one type. There are many.

I don’t know what trans age means. Sounds like some bigot on the internet made that up.

Lastly, it’s not a fetish for everyone on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, chuck, Joediaper and 3 others
SillyBoy01 said:
So if this is entirely sexual for you, would I be right in guessing you never actually got into diapers and being DL before you hit sexual maturity? Or did this somehow become sexualised as you got older?

If the latter is true for you then deep down you must understand the feelings you're questioning.

For many of us here, we've had these desires as far back as we can remember, so obviously it was never a sexual thing. We find comfort, safety and have a real emotive connection to our little personas which are deeply rooted into our psyche.

Our little sides must be nurtured and listened to on a frequent basis, otherwise we feel like utter shit in our day to day adult life. Whether that helps you begin to understand the non-sexual aspect of ABDL is down to you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Joediaper, Edgewater and 1 other person
Just wanted to say thank you for all the comments! I'm reading through all of them as I write. I didn't mean to make anyone upset just wanted to see how others felt within the community! Once I've read throught all of the current post I'll make another post with my conclusion of how I feel if I feel it's appropriate. Thank you again for the responses 🙏

Gooberology said:
Its honestly up for debate if even the core of abdl is a fetish to begin with. I don't think its fair to label it as black and white as that. Its such an interpersonal nuance that people could have an innumerable reasons for ending up here. As for pedophillic accusations, youre just gonna have to settle that on a person to person basis.
I understand what your saying, that's why I said if their is another way of enjoying it besides the sexual aspects then I'd love to hear more about it. I'm new to the whole community and I just want to make sure that if I needed to talk about it to someone who maybe doesn't understand its purpose, I don't sound like a fool. Thank you for your thought!

Reactions: Gooberology
Thank you for your exceptional response. I understand that for some it truly isn't a thought to bring children into this activity. Which of course I agree. But how would they explain the idea of it being a desire to want to completely feel like and believe they are a child? I'm not asking to diss anyone's thought all I'm saying is that I'm concerned that this is the message some media outlets and people get from the concept due to the lack of research into the subject as it's not the "social norm". If their is a definitive way to prove that people from the community dont truly believe that children in no way should be involved in such acts or ideas, then it would be more socially accepted. Tho my main reason for writing this thread is because I feel that their is a group who believes that involving children into this behavior is acceptable and that concerns me for the children and what people may see ABDL is all about. Thank you again!
Joediaper said:
For those of us that are trans-age as you put it - it's not about getting close to or gaining access to children. It's about being children. If we had it our way we would become children again, completely desexualized, just to have the experience. To be able to play at a playground again without worry or fear and just be able to have that joy again.

The ones you see popping up at parks exposing their diapers to children are the ones that either have no self control when it comes to regressive tendencies or are a part of a completely different group that are simply just pedophiles using it as an excuse to gain access.

I would venture to say most, if not all, regressive peoples are advocates against this indecency. I am one of those. I find it abhorrent to even think of bringing anything sexual in to a childs life. Those like me would rather brutally cut off their own appendages than violate the innocence of a child. This is no over dramatization. It's extremely serious business when discussing child welfare.

Eclectic said:
You need to have a more open mind than that. Your ABDL type, which appears to be entirely sexualized, is not everyone’s ABDL type. Think of it like a syndrome where if you’ve met one ABDL, in this case yourself, you only know about one type. There are many.

I don’t know what trans age means. Sounds like some bigot on the internet made that up.

Lastly, it’s not a fetish for everyone on here.
Gotcha, well how would you explain the other sides interest? I've just never heard any other reasoning? I'm open to all sides into the act but am just consered of some people's way into it and that it may be dangerous to true children, that's all

ItsTimmyTime said:
So if this is entirely sexual for you, would I be right in guessing you never actually got into diapers and being DL before you hit sexual maturity? Or did this somehow become sexualised as you got older?

If the latter is true for you then deep down you must understand the feelings you're questioning.

For many of us here, we've had these desires as far back as we can remember, so obviously it was never a sexual thing. We find comfort, safety and have a real emotive connection to our little personas which are deeply rooted into our psyche.

Our little sides must be nurtured and listened to on a frequent basis, otherwise we feel like utter shit in our day to day adult life. Whether that helps you begin to understand the non-sexual aspect of ABDL is down to you.
I have been, that was the entire reasoning into this thread. Because I have only ever heard from the outsiders perspective. Only recently I've began to understand that these beliefs are not just to prey on true children. And for me that route was into the sexualization of diapers and their uses. And even of the surface threads on this very site seems to gloss over topics like this and only talk about their experiences doing certain , to me, sexual acts. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of what it truly means to be within the culture as I attempt to further understand what is going on here and possibly discover other belief systems behind it. So thank you for explaining ,for what I believe, is yours!

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime
SillyBoy01 said:
I have been, that was the entire reasoning into this thread. Because I have only ever heard from the outsiders perspective. Only recently I've began to understand that these beliefs are not just to prey on true children. And for me that route was into the sexualization of diapers and their uses. And even of the surface threads on this very site seems to gloss over topics like this and only talk about their experiences doing certain , to me, sexual acts. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of what it truly means to be within the culture as I attempt to further understand what is going on here and possibly discover other belief systems behind it. So thank you for explaining ,for what I believe, is yours!
It's really good that you're broadening your horizons and trying to understand all aspects of this. I hope you didn't think I was having a go.

I could've gone much deeper and pulled back all the layers and the little intricacies of the non-sexual side but that would've been a very long message, so I tried to explain it in a nutshell. I hope it helped.

It really is a therapeutic tool for many of us, almost like a form of meditation. It's self care. A little state of mind is where we go to find that release and solace.

I can understand why you'd likely find the sexual "fetish" side of being a baby/little more confusing to understand but even then, people get off on all kinds of weird and taboo things, that's the excitement of it I guess. It doesn't mean those people sexualise children though.

Reactions: SillyBoy01 and Edgewater
Although, I enjoy a very positive vantage point regarding life in general. I tend to be a cynic regarding individuals that provide an introduction filled with social hot button topics. Collects Posts and response to them from a critical point as as means of dragging the discussion back to you hot button points

As a 24/7, U-IC resulting from a car crash, i.e. fully medical foundation for my wearing diapers. I am part of the largest international population of adults diaper wearers. Your want to force your opinion on what other individuals understand as their opinion is interesting as it displays your reason for being here.

I was hesitant, up front, to even response and now regret!

Reactions: Eclectic and ItsTimmyTime
For long time, I was hesitant to join this community. I am not really into AB. I am DL.

I do not enjoy having this kink but I cannot do anything about it. It just brings up feelings of excitement in me and there is nothing I can do about it. I tried to stay away from it, do not look it up but I failed repeatedly so eventually I made peace with it.

So now I come to this website occasionally, mostly to read DL focused stories and also to read comments of other people. It is interesting to learn how others acquired their kink - it makes me feel less alone. I got this kink by during my stay in a hospital when I was four years old - I was tied to the bed and forced to used diapers for several days. That's how it started and it never went away.

If there is one positive thing about this for me, it is probably that it made me more tolerant and less judgmental person. I think, it makes one understand that feeling of "not being able to help yourself". I suppose it is same for the all the other kinks. So peace out and try to enjoy ourselves and others who share this kink - as long as nobody gets hurt or harassed.

However I would be interested in the ratio. That is my question. Which group is larger? People who developed this interest in diapers gradually and by themselves or those of us who were forced into it by some kind of traumatic experience. I am honestly not sure and I will be happy for any opinions on this.

Lastly, as with anything, there should be rules. For me, its pretty simple - 2 rules - everybody involved is 18+ and consent was given by all sides involved - if these to conditions are met, its good to go - ideally in private, safe space - not a big fan of public show-offs - in my opinion, this should stay private - safer for everybody involved.
However I am not saying that one should be ashamed (I was, for long time and its not healthy at all) But turning this kink into identity ( its too far for me personally. If not handled carefully, it has a potential to create misconception, especially when taken too far, and done in public spaces. (public cannot give consent) - but as long as those two rules are followed, its OK. Live and let live.
Again, happy to hear other opinions.

So much for the introduction...

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime
SillyBoy01 said:
I feel that their is a group who believes that involving children into this behavior is acceptable and that concerns me for the children and what people may see ABDL is all about.
There is a group that does believe it's okay. That group is not considered AB. They are considered pedophiles. They are using the AB lifestyle to excuse their actions. They tell others they only want to innocently play with children while their actions are not innocent. This makes all AB people look bad and is the reason we are not more socially accepted.

SillyBoy01 said:
completely feel like and believe they are a child
Not to feel and believe. To actually become.

We all realize we look a bit ridiculous trying to look little again. Some of us more than others (exaggerated pointing at self). We really want to see a small child looking back at us in the mirror. Not our adult self in children's clothing sized up to fit us.

Unfortunately to feel and believe is all we have. Involving children in that is out of the question.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime and Edgewater
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back