New way to discard your used disposable diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
If you need to discard your used disposable diapers secretly, go to my blog and learn how to do it !

Role
Private
Interesting... but are you sure it won't clog the toilet up anyway?

That absorbent material could, uhh, "collect and group", you know?

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
To learn what I think of your new way to dispose of used diapers, go to my blog !

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
That is absolutely disgusting. No way... hell no... never. NOT A GOOD IDEA!

The absorbant material will collect in the pipes... then hello clog. Not to mention that it is very unsanitary to be cutting and hacking on a used diaper... or stirring the toilet. Sick!

Also... for future reference... it isn't in good form to come on here just to plug your blog. If you want to share something... say it on here... don't make us go elsewhere to read it.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The best way I have found so far, is to put them in a plastic bag, like the ones you get at the grocery store, and take the 1 or 2 or the most 3 at a time to you local Mc Donalds, and deposit them in the outside trash container, I stop there everday for lunch anyway.

Or I take the same amount with me when I go to buy gas and give them to the local gas station there is always a trash can on the pump island, you can rotate McD's and gas stations.

Role
Private
The best way I have found so far, is to put them in a plastic bag, like the ones you get at the grocery store, and take the 1 or 2 or the most 3 at a time to you local Mc Donalds, and deposit them in the outside trash container, I stop there everday for lunch anyway.
Wow, you go to McDonalds for lunch everyday?

Just... wow.

Not that I'm saying it's bad... but don't you think that's a little excessive?

Role
Diaper Lover
That is absolutely disgusting. No way... hell no... never. NOT A GOOD IDEA!

The absorbant material will collect in the pipes... then hello clog. Not to mention that it is very unsanitary to be cutting and hacking on a used diaper... or stirring the toilet. Sick!

QUOTE]

I do think it is much better than handling the cloth diaper ! And fully soaked absorbent will not block the toilet pipe.

Stirring the toilet is strange ? Have you heard G-diaper ? Search it yourself through the Internet because I do know you do not like me to drive you to other site.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The G diaper is made for that though. Normal disposables are not. Also how can you say that the material will not clog the toilet system? Not to mention your still using the toilet.

1. You change your diaper.
2. you take the diaper and destroy it in the toilet and flush it 3 times (more then using the bathroom normally) and pray to god there's no clog with each flush

OR

1. you change your diaper
2. dispose of it in a plastic bag into any garbage can outside the house. It could even be your own since there would be no way to find out who threw it in there.

So either put it in the toilet and risk a VERY embarrassing encounter with parents or other family/friends. I think the only people that would be able to use this still live at home. So what would your family say when a diaper clogs the toilet and you were the last one to use/flush said toilet?

Also isn't the purpose of us having diapers to um... avoid the toilet?

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer

Just... wow.

HE only gets salads, and he walks there XP.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm not even going to read it, because I don't like people advertising crap on here...But from what people have said, it sounds like you're trying to get someone to fall for it and clog up their toilet...Throwing away disposable diapers is probably the best way...China must have some crazy pipes

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

Just... wow.

The alternitive is sitting here by myself, and makeing something, I go there and have 2 yogarts and a diet coke or two, get to talk to some people.

Then while I'm down off my mountian, if I need grocerys, or have to go to the bank or post office, and then I go for a ride and look at some cars, I love cars, and get home about 1 or 2, and do what I need to do around the house and yard.

Then I'm here for the rest of the day and night by myself, I like living alone but it is boreing sometimes, so just going out makes my day, the alternative is takling to myself, which I do alot.

HE only gets salads, and he walks there XP.
I'm not into salads lately, every now and then I get sick of them, and can't stand looking at them, so I'v been on this yogart kick, I have yougart a few times a day.

I don't walk to McD's it's 4 miles one way, I usually walk 4 miles a day and it's hard on my bad leg, I don't think I could do 8, but lately with out walking my weight has stabilized at 120, as soon as it starts going up it's bck to walking for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
What Pojo said, this does sound like someone who's trying to ridicule others by writing fake how-to guides. I'd advice you not to throw the polymer into the toilet, it'd be like throwing in cotton balls: clogged pipes without a doubt!

Role
Diaper Lover
Have you guys cut the disposable diapers and found out what inside is ?

If you have the experience of playing with the soaked absorbent, you know how it feel and why it would not block your pipe. Moreover, I have not told you to flush all the absorbent at once, you have to seperate the absorbent into 3 or 4 parts and discard them one by one.

My blog is full of my experience about diapers, I do think it is a good way to share my experience through "links" rather than type it one more time at here and other forums !

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I just put my disposables in plastic bags and throw them out. My cloth diapers get rinsed out in the shower every day and dry out before taking them to the laundromat and washing and drying them.:smile:

123street

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ok, even if flushing was feesable... How the hell would you explain a clog to your parents? "Well, thing is, mum. I was flushing my diaper down the toilet, but I thought it would be ok because I slashed it up before doing so..." Plus I know from personal experience that wet diaper crystals are not simple and easy to clean up lol.

And it isnt your idea. I have seen that elsewhere ages ago. (not saying you copied it or anything, just that you were beaten to it :p)

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No thanks, I already had the sewer in my apartment back up once this summer. And let me tell you, when raw sewage starts bubbling up through your tub, man.. you just don't want that. Trust me.

They had to bring out the big guns to unclog it too. I'm pretty sure they had a roto-rooter going along with the scope to look down the pipe. When I was casually talking to one of the guys who works in the office he mentioned that yeah, turns out it was blocked by some feminine hygiene products, so he assumed I had nothing to do with it :p.

And well.. the materials are similar to diapers. Granted just the fluff probably wouldn't clog things up, but I won't be taking any chances.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent

If you have the experience of playing with the soaked absorbent, you know how it feel and why it would not block your pipe. Moreover, I have not told you to flush all the absorbent at once, you have to seperate the absorbent into 3 or 4 parts and discard them one by one.

My blog is full of my experience about diapers, I do think it is a good way to share my experience through "links" rather than type it one more time at here and other forums !
*Cough* just not a good idea, dude.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

I think 3-4 flushes in a row would be a bit suspicious...It's just easier to throw them out...Putting all the work into it has lots of cons...Such as, spilling the stuff inside, getting germs everywhere, releasing a fowl pee smell, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.