• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New user introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperbaby1994

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello,

I’m a 27y/o (M) that loves wearing diapers. They make me feel secure and safe. I haven’t shared this with anyone in my real life or relationship. I’m glad to find a community here.

Reactions: Lumos, leafgoalie, Kittyinpink and 2 others
diaperbaby1994 said:
Hello,

I’m a 27y/o (M) that loves wearing diapers. They make me feel secure and safe. I haven’t shared this with anyone in my real life or relationship. I’m glad to find a community here.
Im a bit shy myself but have slowly come out of my shell😎I've been incontinent my whole life and over the years have become a true diaper lover😎 I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7 out of necessity. There are a number of people that know about my incontinence including my wife of 27 years. I think she has an idea that im also a diaper lover. She has commented that i like to make a game out of everything. I told her that i really love the way they feel right out of the drier and asked her if she would like to try one when i pulled them out of the drier, she told me that she's not interested in wearing diapers and really didn't want to talk about my" underwear" . i said that is cool but i really think that you would like the way they feel. She gave me a look so i apologized and told her that if she ever got curious that she could feel free just to get in my drawer and help her self in secret. She half smiled and said thanks but no thanks😎

diaperbaby1994 said:
Hello,

Welcome to the forum , what kind of diapers do you like to wear?

Hello

Hi and welcome! I think you will find a lot of like-minded people here, and I hope you will feel secure and safe communicating in this forum. Good luck.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Welcome to the community and enjoy!

Hi! Welcome 😊. You are among like minded people here! You will make friends in no time!

Diaperon said:
Welcome to the forum , what kind of diapers do you like to wear?
They’re white medline ones I was able to pick up from the hospital. Nothing special.

Welcome to the club, friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back